Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 87 of 196 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I'll say it either way we are fucked there is no longer anyone in this position looking out for our constitutional rights. Strap up all its going to get hairy.
    There is only one solution.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

(Chester County)

I*m voting Oz, but I doubt he will actually win. That*s my gut feeling.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I*m voting Oz, but I doubt he will actually win. That*s my gut feeling.
    Thank you for voting. If people don*t vote because they think it is worthless then Oz has already lost. From what I can see there are thousands of member of Pro 2nd voters that visit this site. That is not a good bloc of people to start deciding that voting is worthless and staying home.

Oz is a shitty candidate. Worse case scenario he could be another Liz Chaney. This election is about preserving the Filibuster and the rights of the minority parties followers in this country. With Oz there is hope he will do the right thing once in office.

A couple of ways there is big difference between Fetterman and Oz that matters to people who fight for the 2nd.
    There is strong reason to believe that Oz will not vote to get rid of the filibuster making it easier for democrats to ram additional gun laws through. Fetterman is on record as saying he will vote to do away with the Filibuster. He is on record as being extreme anti gun.

There is strong reason to believe that Oz will not go along and vote to pack the court. Fetterman will. If the court is packed, anything passed by the democratic Congress will be found Constitutional

If it comes down to it and the democrats get a stronger hold of the Senate and House, I think they will vote to reduce the federal area around Washington D.C and make the rest the 51*st state. That would wind up giving democrats yet 2 more senators in Congress. No need to tell you how those senators will vote in the future.

Now is not the time to stay home and hand the election to Fetterman. Now is not the time to discourage other pro gun voters from voting Now is not the time to quit voting. Now is not the time to quit at all. I hope everyone here gets out and votes no matter what your feeling about election integrity is. I hope people encourage their pro gun friends to get out to vote. If pro gun voters stay home because they are worried about election integrity (not saying it is not a worry) then democrats won*t have to do a think but cruise to victory and win without breaking a sweat. If there is a problem with integrity, deal with it after we all voted.

Philadelphia Patriot, thanks again for voting

(Berks County)

If nothing else, Fetterman is proof that anyone can get a Master's Degree from Ha-vad.

That should be yet another nail in his campaign coffin. Regular guy? Mommy and Daddy paid for him to go to Albright, then get and MBA from UConn. I wonder if they paid for the other one from Harvard? 'Works' a couple years, then they support him with $54k each year until he got elected Lt. Gov.

Yeah, average guy, just like Lunchbucket Joe from Scranton.

(Berks County)

I like how Braddock was depicted in that video and I'm glad to finally see some swinging. I know we haven't seen much from The Lizard but it's really not time yet. Especially if funds are limited. You don't want your campaign to peak too early and run out of steam going into election day.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    If nothing else, Fetterman is proof that anyone can get a Master's Degree from Ha-vad.

That should be yet another nail in his campaign coffin. Regular guy? Mommy and Daddy paid for him to go to Albright, then get and MBA from UConn. I wonder if they paid for the other one from Harvard? 'Works' a couple years, then they support him with $54k each year until he got elected Lt. Gov.

Yeah, average guy, just like Lunchbucket Joe from Scranton.
    According to Wikipedia, his parents got rich in the insurance industry. They*re also conservative Republicans. I guess he was taught to be a freeloader off of conservatives and that*s the platform he is running on.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    According to Wikipedia, his parents got rich in the insurance industry. They*re also conservative Republicans. I guess he was taught to be a freeloader off of conservatives and that*s the platform he is running on.
    We have a Bingo!

Tax the 'rich' republicans/conservatives to provide support for the lazy progressives.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I like how Braddock was depicted in that video and I'm glad to finally see some swinging. I know we haven't seen much from The Lizard but it's really not time yet. Especially if funds are limited. You don't want your campaign to peak too early and run out of steam going into election day.
    There is movement behind the scenes

Oz is reaching out to established (not establishment) Republicans for future campaign events and gain endorsements in the “deep red” districts.

Oz has the polar opposite problem than Mastriano

Oz’s “base” is the squishy moderate swing voters and soccer moms and he will be desperate to woo the “far right” which is typically a dedicated and determined voter

Mastriano’s base IS the deep red, dedicated and determined voter, he needs to convince the moderates that he’s not a Nazi

They each find themselves with opposite dilemmas within the Republican ticket. Yet what they have in common is that they are BOTH running against tyranny minded AmeriCommunists

Sometimes the diversity of opinion in the R constituency is our own downfall

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    There is movement behind the scenes

Oz is reaching out to established (not establishment) Republicans for future campaign events and gain endorsements in the *deep red* districts.

Oz has the polar opposite problem than Mastriano

Oz*s *base* is the squishy moderate swing voters and soccer moms and he will be desperate to woo the *far right* which is typically a dedicated and determined voter

Mastriano*s base IS the deep red, dedicated and determined voter, he needs to convince the moderates that he*s not a Nazi

They each find themselves with opposite dilemmas within the Republican ticket. Yet what they have in common is that they are BOTH running against tyranny minded AmeriCommunists

Sometimes the diversity of opinion in the R constituency is our own downfall
    Logic tells me that he should be fine then, because the primaries are over Oz has the Republicans on board but listening to those here who would rather see Lurch win than The Lizard of Oz, I am left unsure.

Page 87 of 196 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast