(Northampton County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

I hope you folks get behind him.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FrankHKP7 View Post
    We don't have much choice.

Though given Fetterman's background, I suspect he's pro 2A and all for carrying loaded shotguns in vehicles...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by FrankHKP7 View Post
    Some stalwarts here are pledged to defacto vote for the Big Ugly Stroke Bloke by not voting because...principle.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    We don't have much choice.

Though given Fetterman's background, I suspect he's pro 2A and all for carrying loaded shotguns in vehicles...

Here the issue. Democrats who have different views vote with their party commander 100%.. Its the republicans who actually vote for themselves and follow their own promises or values. Firearms will never be accepted by democrat leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    We're doomed.

I haven't seen anything though.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/03/polit...ary/index.html

The primary is the time to vote your conscience and pick who you want. I did that by voting Barnette.

Now it*s Fetterman or Oz. I am not excited for Oz but I am getting behind him the same way I did Trump in 2016. My expectations are not high, hopefully he meets the low bar I am setting.

Complaints about mail in fraud or rigged elections will not stop me from supporting him. That only does the democrats job for them. I will not do anything make the democrats life easy by not supporting OZ. I will not denigrate him (until after the election which he will hopefully win)

Seriously, with all the potential gun legislation coming down the line who really wants to help Fetterman win and help the democratic anti 2nd agenda.

It*s possible Oz might be a Toomey. He also might not be. But we know where Fetterman stands. We know he will gleefully approve of the most anti 2nd legislation possible. He will definitely support packing the court. I will say it, a non vote for Oz is a definite vote against the 2nd.

(Chester County)

I am not 100% positive Fetterman will even make it to the election. Just read today he has cardiomyopathy.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I am not 100% positive Fetterman will even make it to the election. Just read today he has cardiomyopathy.
    Send him cheese burgers.....

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    The primary is the time to vote your conscience and pick who you want. I did that by voting Barnette.

Now it*s Fetterman or Oz. I am not excited for Oz but I am getting behind him the same way I did Trump in 2016. My expectations are not high, hopefully he meets the low bar I am setting.

Complaints about mail in fraud or rigged elections will not stop me from supporting him. That only does the democrats job for them. I will not do anything make the democrats life easy by not supporting OZ. I will not denigrate him (until after the election which he will hopefully win)

Seriously, with all the potential gun legislation coming down the line who really wants to help Fetterman win and help the democratic anti 2nd agenda.

It*s possible Oz might be a Toomey. He also might not be. But we know where Fetterman stands. We know he will gleefully approve of the most anti 2nd legislation possible. He will definitely support packing the court. I will say it, a non vote for Oz is a definite vote against the 2nd.
    It appears that by so many of us voting for Barnette to not let OZ get in, we actually helped him.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by iUxTc View Post
    Here the issue. Democrats who have different views vote with their party commander 100%.. Its the republicans who actually vote for themselves and follow their own promises or values. Firearms will never be accepted by democrat leadership.
    That's been the norm thus far, but I honestly wonder at what point the D's from Iowa or Wisconsin or other similar places might get tired of putting up with the lunatics from NY and CA and kick them out of power. A lot of dictators end up on the very chopping block they put other people when those around them have had enough.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 77 of 196 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast