Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1949
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Unless republitards find a way to verify ballots in Philadelphia and prevent democrats from stealing elections running for office is a waste of time and money. Free and fair elections are a fantasy democrats have basically nullified voting as a way of choose representatives. I guess you really can't call them representatives either, maybe MC's (members of Congress) like the once great British Parliament and in the upper chamber we can call them Lords. Face it we've lost the country and this state to communism because people stayed home when it was time to vote many years ago.
    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as *the Great Deception*

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    DELCO, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Unless republitards find a way to verify ballots in Philadelphia and prevent democrats from stealing elections running for office is a waste of time and money. Free and fair elections are a fantasy democrats have basically nullified voting as a way of choose representatives. I guess you really can't call them representatives either, maybe MC's (members of Congress) like the once great British Parliament and in the upper chamber we can call them Lords. Face it we've lost the country and this state to communism because people stayed home when it was time to vote many years ago.
    I have to be a bit more optimistic for the sake of my children and grandchildren. Again, the dem machine will have a helluva time figuring out how to re-tool against a black female candidate on the (R) side. All their usual racist sexist homophobe tropes won't work and resorting to Aunt Tom antics could easily backfire.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I have to be a bit more optimistic for the sake of my children and grandchildren. Again, the dem machine will have a helluva time figuring out how to re-tool against a black female candidate on the (R) side. All their usual racist sexist homophobe tropes won't work and resorting to Aunt Tom antics could easily backfire.
    They should now call them in the USA what it's called in the rest of the world "selections". I once read something from history that rings true to this very day.

    "...the people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
    We now live in an era which future generations will refer to as *the Great Deception*

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Nunya, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,235
    Rep Power
    21474842

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Sean Parnell is officially in the running

    https://parnellforsenate.com/

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Sean Parnell is officially in the running

    https://parnellforsenate.com/
    It looks like we have a few good candidates. I took a look at his background but his name is familiar somehow, where did I hear it before?
    2024 Trump or Bust!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    I'll carefully assess all the primary candidates, and hope to avoid another Toomey-esque RINO / waffler.

    OTOH, "able to win" is a big factor for me too. I'd rather a pretty-good candidate that can win than a great candidate who will lose. A black woman may trump (no pun intended) any white male candidate on that basis. I'll probably take some isht for saying it, but I might consider voting for her in the primary even if she's not the absolute-strongest 2A candidate (will NOT vote for her if she's actually waffly, though - first time the phrase 'common sense' drops from her lips re: guns, I'm out.)
    "End of Quote. Repeat the Line."

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North West, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    If the candidate is not "electable" in a statewide race its irrelevant.

    Kathy Barnett is my choice at this point in time.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sometimes Schuylkill...sometimes Berks., Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    629826

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It looks like we have a few good candidates. I took a look at his background but his name is familiar somehow, where did I hear it before?

    He ran against Connor Lamb for U.S. Representative in Allegheny's 17th District. He didn't loose by much..I believe it was 700 votes or less. We also--unfortunately have fetterman in the race as well. *facepalm*
    "A government big enough to give you everything you have, is also big enough to take it all away.
    Gerald Ford.

    Happiness is 5,000 rounds of match ammo.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Nunya, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,235
    Rep Power
    21474842

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    His (and Rep Mike Kelly) was also the strongest of the PA lawsuits regarding the stolen election, and they had standing. Yet SCOTUS dismissed it

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Up On The Hill, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    "...the people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
    That would be Uncle Joe I

Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Curt Schilling may run for MA Senate seat
    By Warpt762x39 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 4th, 2009, 10:59 PM
  2. New nominee for NY Senate seat
    By ihunt49 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 12th, 2009, 10:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •