Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 138 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1953
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

I'm starting to wonder if I backed the wrong horse.

I sent the last 28K in my checking account to Mr Fetterman for his election campaign. What if he doesn't win?...

(Bucks County)

lots of festeredneck signs popping up next to shitpiro signs in communists yards. hope they keep them up so people know where to siphon gas when its $7 a gallon
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Delaware County)

I agree with this guy. Most people are just too stupid to vote. There should be some sort of test to make sure you're not a complete idiot - which, by definition, includes anyone planning to vote for Fetterman. A return to limiting voting rights to land-owning males is probably a good start...

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Carbon County)

Democrats are operating a series of 51 'fake news' websites pushing left-wing stories in toss-up states in a bid to turn the midterms in their favor, shocking investigation finds

A new report from Axios details 51 fake news websites that promote liberal political causes

All of the websites, which have popped up in the past 12 months, are based in what are considered to be swing states

Some of the publications are the Milwaukee Metro Times, the Tri-City Record and the Mecklenburg Herald

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ss-states.html
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Carbon County)

Pennsylvania’s Democratic Senate Candidate Has Big Gun Control Plans

Ammoland Inc. Posted on October 7, 2022 by Jim Grant
    By Larry Keane

U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- Pennsylvania’s Democratic Lt. Gov. John Fetterman has a few ideas for ushering in crushing blows to the Second Amendment should he win the election in November. The man who once wielded a shotgun against an African-American man he wrongfully believed was involved in a crime wants to obliterate the Second Amendment.

Lt. Gov. Fetterman, the tattooed, hoodie-wearing Senate candidate vying for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), wants to become President Joe Biden’s biggest gun control ally. He’s got a few thoughts on gun control, all of which would relegate the Second Amendment to a second-class right.

AR-15s

Lt. Gov. Fetterman’s radical gun control ideas go further than the far-left proposals that even President Biden has proposed. President Biden unceasingly begs Congress to deliver him legislation to ban the sale of the most-popular selling centerfire rifle in America.

The Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) – or AR-15 style rifle – continues to be the target of Democrats and their gun control supporters, despite the fact that murders by all rifles comprise just three percent of all murders, not just AR-15s.

There are over 24.4 million MSRs in circulation today. They are unquestionably “commonly used” (owned) in the parlance of the U.S. Supreme Court’s Heller decision.

That will end if Lt. Gov. Fetterman is able to change his job title to “senator.” He isn’t satisfied with a ban on MSR sales. He wants to make it illegal to possess one.

“I’ve always supported a ban to the assault rifle ownership,” Lt. Gov. Fetterman stated on April 11. “We should not have weapons of war in the hands of civilians.”

That’s the often-repeated and completely false line that gun control ginned up to villainize the black rifle that’s similar in appearance to the military’s M-16 and M-4. The Washington Post reported that Josh Sugarmann of the gun control group Violence Policy Center coined the term “assault weapon” in 1989 to confuse those who didn’t know the difference between the two. Thirty years later, Lt. Gov. Fetterman is still at it.

Filibuster
    Lt. Gov. Fetterman knows that the Senate procedural rule known as the “filibuster” is what is preventing the Senate from steamrolling Americans’ Constitutional rights. That’s why he wants to get rid of that too.

“That’s one of the main reasons why I called for the elimination of the filibuster. Eighty to ninety percent of Americans support the elimination — excuse me — banning assault rifle ownership and common sense gun control legislation,” he said.

Except that’s not true. Crime continues to be a greater concern than gun control. Lt. Gov. Fetterman talks a big game about tackling out-of-control crime, but is record proves differently. He scrubbed any reference to Black Lives Matter from his website to keep anyone from connecting him with the group’s police defunding movement.

“Pardons and commutations have soared since Fetterman took office in 2019, consistent with his progressive philosophy on criminal justice reform,” NBC News reported.

Gun Control Ambitions

Lt. Gov. Fetterman isn’t just eyeing a ban on lawful firearm ownership, which raises its own Constitutional questions. He’s carrying the water for gun control groups on other pet projects too. He wants universal background checks, unenforceable without the creation of a national firearm registry.

A registry like that, of course, is a violation of federal law.

He wants to repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA), which forbids lawsuits against the firearm industry for crimes committed by remote third parties – commonly known as criminals. Lt. Gov. Fetterman wants to pin the blame on the criminal actions of gun manufacturers, not the criminals that commit the crimes.

Lt. Gov. Fetterman also wants to eliminate the “Dickey Amendment.” That’s the amendment that has been reaffirmed that keeps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) from advocating for gun control. He wrongfully claims that the Dickey Amendment prevents the CDC from reporting on criminal violence or firearms, but that was never true, as NSSF has previously pointed out here.

He also called NRA members the “lunatic fringe of gun ownership.” Lt. Gov. Fetterman portrays himself as the center when it comes to gun owners because “I own guns. I went deer hunting when I was much younger,” he said.

He admitted, “I have owned a Smith & Wesson Model 500. In fact, I’ve been around guns for most of my life.”

That must include the time when he admitted to wielding a shotgun against an African American man he saw jogging and suspected of committing a crime.

Lt. Gov. Fetterman, “chose to follow him in a pickup truck and pull a 20-gauge shotgun on him when he confronted the man. Fetterman used the gun to detain him until police arrived. Ultimately, the man was not involved in any wrongdoing.”

Lt. Gov. Fetterman admitted in a 2013 interview, “I believe I did the right thing, but I may have broken the law during the course of it,”

Gun Control Support

None of that phases Lt. Gov. Fetterman nor the gun control groups supporting him. Everytown for Gun Safety, the gun control group financed by antigun billionaire and failed presidential contender Michael Bloomberg, committed to spending $2.1 million in ads supporting Lt. Gov. Fetterman’s and other campaigns. Everytown will spend nearly half of that in Philadelphia alone. Punchbowl News reported that Bloomberg gave an additional $500,000 to In Union USA, which has spent money boosting Fetterman.

That’s all the more reason for those concerned with preserving their Second Amendment rights to get registered, learn about their candidates, and get out on Nov. 8 and #GUNVOTE.
    https://www.ammoland.com/2022/10/pas...MAIL_CAMPAIGN)

(Carbon County)

John Fetterman's Desperation Grows, As He Now Tries to Tie Dr. Oz to Hitler

Earlier this week I covered how Democrat John Fetterman has grown increasingly desperate as he runs for the open Senate seat currently held by retiring Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA). This included equating his Republican opponent, Dr. Mehmet Oz, with Dr. Nick, the quack doctor on "The Simpsons." Fetterman appears to have ratcheted up his attacks even further, though, and is being bolstered by far-left media outlets.

In this instance, Fetterman shared an article from Susan Rinkunas at Jezebel, showing Dr. Oz giving remarks at a World War II museum, near Hitler's car. "Dr. Oz Stood in Front of One of Hitler's Cars at a Fundraiser and Had Jordan Peterson Call In," the headline read. Again, though, the event took place at the Lyon Air Museum and the car is there as a part of authentic history.

Fetterman's tweet claimed that "if you're asking donors for money in front of Hitler’s literal car, then you shouldn't be running for U.S. Senate."

I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you're asking donors for money in front of Hitler’s literal car, then you shouldn't be running for U.S. Senate https://t.co/68X6ulCPQa

— John Fetterman (@JohnFetterman) October 7, 2022
    The museum was founded by Major General William Lyon, a decorated U.S. veteran, and contains authentic pieces of history.

Rinkunas in her piece also goes after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), referring to him as a "sex pest," although the congressman has denied any such claims. Late last month, The Washington Post reported that "Career prosecutors recommend no charges for Gaetz in sex-trafficking probe," though Rinkus does not mention that in her piece.

Rinkunas jumps to further conclusions from there, writing:

We have several theories about how and why this happened. One, Oz’s team is extremely bad at their jobs. Two, they hate their boss. Three, this was an intentional wink to the fascist elements of the Republican party.

The chair of the event, Palmer Luckey, is Gaetz’s brother-in-law and the billionaire founder of Oculus VR. Luckey is a Donald Trump supporter and, in 2017, he was photographed with Steve Bannon and white supremacist Chuck C. Johnson, with both Johnson and Luckey flashing a white power gesture. Luckey claimed on Twitter that the gesture being a hate symbol was “fake news” and that people do it to “playfully mimic Trump.”

Potentially not unrelated to his politics, Luckey is also the head of a military technology company called Anduril that makes surveillance equipment used on the US border and is now making drones. The company has multiple contracts with the Department of Defense and Gaetz, meanwhile, sits on the House Armed Services Committee.

The event had also covered by the similarly far-left HuffPost, by David Moye. "Mehmet Oz Gives Speech Near Hitler's Car And Causes Furor On Twitter," his headline read, though he didn't have anything to add.

Fetterman has been prone to going after Dr. Oz on social media, which may have to do with how he experienced a stroke in May, shortly before winning the primary. He has not had many public campaign events, and those he has had, as well as the similarly few media interviews he's given involve bizarre responses and show he is still experiencing some side effects.

Such posts often--to the point of being obsessive--mention Dr. Oz's ties to New Jersey, as well as to suggest he's not a real doctor and refer to him as someone who "kills puppies" as a way to solicit donations.

These tactics are likely a distraction on Fetterman's soft-on-crime approach as well as his pro-abortion position. Speaking of abortion, one of the few public events that Fetterman has had involved a pro-abortion rally on the 21st anniversary of September 11.

While Fetterman has a +4.3 lead according to RealClearPolitics, tightening polls suggest that Dr. Oz is the one gaining momentum. This is similarly reflected in how also earlier this week, as Spencer covered, Cook Political Report changed their forecast of the race from "Lean Democratic" to "Toss-Up."
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...itler-n2614161

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I agree with this guy. Most people are just too stupid to vote. There should be some sort of test to make sure you're not a complete idiot - which, by definition, includes anyone planning to vote for Fetterman. A return to limiting voting rights to land-owning males is probably a good start...

Missy Houlahan has advertised that she's holding a virtual town hall on how to vote. I affixed this youtube to her tweet along with a note that I already know how to vote, I want to hear about how she's pushing for investigations into Paul Peiglosi's stock dealings.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

MSNBC says Fetterman was incapable of engaging in simple small talk prior to an interview because the small talk didn't have a teleprompter Feterman could read the questions and answers from

The actual interview did have the teleprompter. MSNBC didn't disclose that at the time of the interview.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...aign-required/

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    MSNBC says Fetterman was incapable of engaging in simple small talk prior to an interview because the small talk didn't have a teleprompter Feterman could read the questions and answers from

The actual interview did have the teleprompter. MSNBC didn't disclose that at the time of the interview.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...aign-required/
    Yet they aided and abetted him in his scamming of The People rather than expose him for what he is. Truly fucking disgusting.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

It’s not about kicking balls in the authority or anything

Page 138 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast