Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 136 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1953
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    For fucks sake. Could they find someone who isn't in grade school to do their advertising?
    They could, but then their intended audience wouldn't be able to understand it.

(Berks County)

Saw a new ad for Uncle Festerwoman. He's in it but doesn't say a word, his supporters do all the talking and they dub in some stuff from before his stroke. The chicanery should be illegal.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Carbon County)

Democrat John Fetterman Wants to End Filibuster to Push Gun Ban Through

Senate candidate John Fetterman (D-PA) wants to end the filibuster so Democrats can push through a gun ban for “assault weapons.”

Fetterman’s gun control positions were in the spotlight over the weekend after a September 30 FOX News mention of his reference to NRA members as the “lunatic fringe of gun ownership.”

FOX News noted that he made comments in April 2022, saying, “I’m not afraid of anything, and certainly not the NRA. And let me be clear, the NRA does not represent the overwhelming majority of what gun owners really believe and want.”

In July Fetterman voiced gun control support that was more pointed, calling for an “assault weapons” ban in response to the July 4, 2022, attack on the Highland Park Independence Day parade. Days later, WCCS reported that he called for the filibuster to be ended so Democrats could push an “assault weapons” ban through the Senate, as well as ban on “high-capacity magazines.”

But Fetterman’s gun control aspirations also include getting ride of the filibuster so Democrats can secure universal background checks on gun sales, according to Penn Live.

The United States has had FBI-run National Instant Criminal Background Check System checks on retail gun sales since 1998. When Democrats push universal background checks they are pushing to expand retail checks so as to mandate checks on private gun sales as well. This move effectively criminalizes private sales between neighbors, life-long coworkers, and acquaintances, unless the buyer undergoes a background check with the FBI.

Ironically, high-profile mass shooters rarely acquire their guns privately. Rather, they almost always go through a background check at retail.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-ban-through/
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Carbon County)

Democrat John Fetterman Wants to Ban ‘Ownership’ of Rifles, Not Just Sale

Pennsylvania Senate Democrat candidate John Fetterman stated twice in 2022 he supports banning the “ownership” of rifles, videos unearthed by the Republican National Committee and shared exclusively with Breitbart News show.

Fetterman’s call to ban the “ownership” of rifles is striking because the policy statement is a step further than simply banning the sale of rifles, which he has also supported through ending the filibuster.

“I’ve always supported a ban to the assault rifle ownership,” Fetterman stated on April 11th. “We should not have weapons of war in the hands of civilians.”

“I have seen with my own eyes at the scenes in my community what a military grade round does to the human body. And we have no need for civilians to own those kind of weapons,” Fetterman doubled down.

At the same event, exclusive video shows Fetterman wants to eliminate the filibuster to ban open-carry laws.

“The truth is if a state that you’re in has open carry laws, there’s nothing that you, as senator, can do directly. That’s the truth,” he claimed. “Some of these states have open carry laws and it’s perfectly legal and a United States senator can’t directly intervene and change that.”

“But what we can do is eliminate the filibuster and pass comprehensive gun reform legislation federally that supersedes and eliminates the option to have open carry,” Fetterman said.

Pennsylvania Lt. Governor and U.S. senatorial candidate John Fetterman at Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, on September 11, 2022. (KRISTON JAE BETHEL/AFP via Getty Images)

It is not the first time the radical Democrat has advocated for greatly diminishing the right to bear arms. In April 9 video, Fetterman admitted he wanted to element the filibuster to ban the “ownership” of rifles.

“That’s one of the main reasons why I called for the elimination of the filibuster. Eighty to ninety percent of Americans support the elimination — excuse me — banning assault rifle ownership and common sense gun control legislation,” he said.

Fetterman has not always wanted to ban the ownership or sale of rifles. In 2008, when he was a member of former President Barack Obama’s Pennsylvania Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Obama Steering Committee, Fetterman attacked two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for not showing enough support of gun owners right to own rifles.

Fetterman’s drastic change in Second Amendment policy is notable because he is in a heated campaign with Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz. Polling shows the race is tight with Fetterman slightly leading.

Fetterman’s most recent gun policy position also appears ironic. In August, a PAC supporting Oz aired an ad slamming Fetterman for pulling a gun a black jogger the Democrat apparently believed was committing a crime.

“I believe I did the right thing but I may have broken the law during the course of it,” Fetterman recounted the incident in the ad.

Fetterman later said he believed pulling a gun was a necessary preventative measure to prevent further crime until the police could arrive on the scene. “So I made that decision at that point to intervene to stop him from going any further until the first responders could arrive,” Fetterman concluded.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...not-just-sale/

(Allegheny County)

"I believe I did the right thing but I may have broken the law during the course of it," Fetterman recounted the incident in the ad.

No. You FREAK.
    You DID break the law. And you KNOW it.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    "I believe I did the right thing but I may have broken the law during the course of it," Fetterman recounted the incident in the ad.

No. You FREAK.
    You DID break the law. And you KNOW it.
    I wonder if he would support the release of those three nitwits in Georgia who chased the black guy down and shot him?

(Carbon County)

(Centre County)

Some here haven suggested shitpiro is being groomed for 2024, ima thinking fetterwoman is more in bidens image these days*
    Let's go Brandon!!!

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    Some here haven suggested shitpiro is being groomed for 2024, ima thinking fetterwoman is more in bidens image these days*
    That is correct

One of a small number of genuinely radical leftists who will play ball with the puppet master(s)

(Westmoreland County)

This is pretty good too...
    Why do the sheeple who live in/near Pittsburgh always forget about this sort of stuff?

https://dailyheadlineslive.com/polit...s-crips/?amp=1

Page 136 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast