Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 117 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1953
    (Bradford County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I still don't understand how it's racist to require proof of ID to vote, but not for the other 50+ things people need an ID to do.
    Sssshhhhh! Stop using your brain!
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I still don't understand how it's racist to require proof of ID to vote, but not for the other 50+ things people need an ID to do.
    Democrat hypocrisy, but I repeat myself

(Dauphin County)

He says at any given moment people of color are less likely to have their ID with them, implying that they have ID, but don't always carry it. I have ID too, and don't always carry it, but I do know that I need to carry it when I'm going to do something that requires it. Democrats think people of color are idiots, at best.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    He says at any given moment people of color are less likely to have their ID with them, implying that they have ID, but don't always carry it. I have ID too, and don't always carry it, but I do know that I need to carry it when I'm going to do something that requires it. Democrats think people of color are idiots, at best.
    the bold part is especially true of white liberals. its been proven numerous times that white liberals will talk down to people of color. just go on youtube and you can find videos of tons of white college educated liberals talking about this and they all act as though people of color cant function.

Saw a new Oz commercial tonight. He brings up that he is a heart surgeon and has saved lives, people put their lives into his hands. and will heal the nation. Says that Fetterman is a radical who hurts the nation.

I like that he is driving home his accomplishment of working hard and actually doing something with his life. But still a lot of fluff and no substance. What is he going to do? Listening it just seems like more general platitudes. Better than the crudite commercial though.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Better than the crudite commercial though.
    Indeed... he dresses professionally like a Senator in a suit, sans tie, versus a homeless guy wearing a hoodie.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Saw a new Oz commercial tonight. He brings up that he is a heart surgeon and has saved lives, people put their lives into his hands. and will heal the nation. Says that Fetterman is a radical who hurts the nation.

I like that he is driving home his accomplishment of working hard and actually doing something with his life. But still a lot of fluff and no substance. What is he going to do? Listening it just seems like more general platitudes. Better than the crudite commercial though.
    Why isn't he attacking Fetterman for living off his parents for how many years? Sure is easy to live in a shit town when all your financials are taken care of and you don't have to worry about work other than whatever the hell he did as mayor of Braddock.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    Why isn't he attacking Fetterman for living off his parents for how many years?
    He's taking the high road in his ads and using Sean Hannity to sling the mud... not a bad strategy. Hannity has a huge audience.

Hannity and Newt Gingrich just spent 5+ minutes bashing Lurch, it was great!

PickingPA Guest

Oz FINALLY got Lurch to respond to the repeated public demands for a debate.

Lurch declined and tried to bash Oz for taking advantage of his stroke, but in doing so lurch fully admitted that he’s struggling to recover.

Mentally and physically, the dude is not medically competent to be elected Senator AND should IMMEDIATE step down as Lt Governor

Unfortunately, as a medical doctor Oz will find it ethically wrong to drill down on this hard

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    He's taking the high road in his ads and using Sean Hannity to sling the mud... not a bad strategy. Hannity has a huge audience.

Hannity and Newt Gingrich just spent 5+ minutes bashing Lurch, it was great!
    I doubt the people who listen to Hannity need any convincing though.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 117 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast