Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 111 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1953
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Man,watching that ogre Fuckerman try to get through a speech is almost as painful as watching biden!
    And the nitwits will still vote for him.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I mean if I recall we can always write her name in
    As much as I don't like saying it, we cannot spare one vote for The Lizard of Oz. His prospects don't look good to start with but a scattering of votes and no votes will seal the deal for Lurch.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    It’s like Joe Biden reading a Kamala speech
    This describes it perfectly.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    . . . I'm not even sure this is stroke related. I think he may just be a legitimate moron.
    He's a legitimate moron who had a stroke, so . . .

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    He's a legitimate moron who had a stroke, so . . .

Noah
    Good point.

PickingPA Guest

The Oz campaign has been challenging Lurch to a debate, but only with a mild degree of pressure. Lurch team is not responding.

Clearly Lurch would not be able to articulate a coherent stance on an issue, let alone defend it under a challenge.

Oz needs to make this a very central point that lurch is afraid to debate him. Why won’t he debate? Beat it into the media until they can’t help but ask the same question.

(Montgomery County)

The Oz campaign has been challenging Lurch to a debate, but only with a mild degree of pressure. Lurch team is not responding.

Clearly Lurch would not be able to articulate a coherent stance on an issue, let alone defend it under a challenge.

Oz needs to make this a very central point that lurch is afraid to debate him. Why won*t he debate? Beat it into the media until they can*t help but ask the same question.
    The media won't say shit. Just like they haven't said shit about Biden in 2 years.

(Delaware County)

Oz needs to make this a very central point that lurch is afraid to debate him. Why won*t he debate? Beat it into the media until they can*t help but ask the same question.
    Lurch is an incoherent stroke victim who literally can't deliver a five minute speech, yet somehow, he and Ozball remain in a dead heat. Who the fuck is running the Oz campaign that they can't beat a Marxist who no shit has one foot in the grave?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Lurch is an incoherent stroke victim who literally can't deliver a five minute speech, yet somehow, he and Ozball remain in a dead heat. Who the fuck is running the Oz campaign that they can't beat a Marxist who no shit has one foot in the grave?
    I*ll say it again. Oz needs to do his part to get voters to do their part. He is not doing that. Potential voters are voicing their concerns here and elsewhere. He needs to sincerely address those potential voters and tell them why he is worth voting for. How he will be a better choice than Fetterman other than Fillibuster, control of senate. Oz needs to say where he will vote on issues and what he will do as senator beyond meaningless platitudes. He needs to win voters over and not expect them to vote for him just because he was the winner of the nomination.

I am voting for him, but he need to get all the people who doubt him to back him. He needs to listen to the people who have legitimate concerns about him. They don*t owe him shit right now. They don*t owe him an automatic vote. When Trump was running in 2016 he won a lot of people over by saying what he would do and stressing how he was different than Hillary. He put out things like the list of Supreme Court nominees he would support. He straight out said he was against *assault weapons* legislation. His answer about energy was basically drill baby drill. He gave Republicans a reason to rally behind him beyond *Hillary bad*.

Oz is not doing that. Listening to him on the Zeoli show yesterday he sounded like a kid trying to play a grown up game. It was Fetterman wants to do this. Not I will do this. He did not say how he was different. Seriously when he said * I will be the one to reach across the isle and work with conservative democrats* I was thinking wtf. That is just throwing catch phrases out there with no real substance. I was also thinking, there might be one or two blue dog democrats left, but that is even iffy.

He needs to reassure potential voters that voting for him is not the same thing as voting for Fetterman. He needs to let people know how he will vote on things.

If he does not do his part, then voters won*t do their part. I have put out my reasons why I think we need to get him in. I do think that Fetterman could be the difference between ending the filibuster, packing the courts and potentially creating a situation where D.C does become the 51st state. I have gotten frustrated when others say they won*t vote for him. But my frustration should have been directed towards Oz for not taking the steps needed to win people over and show them why they should vote for him.

If he does not do his part, Senator Casey is going to start looking like the most reasonable Pa Senator soon.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    I*ll say it again. Oz needs to do his part to get voters to do their part. He is not doing that. Potential voters are voicing their concerns here and elsewhere. He needs to sincerely address those potential voters and tell them why he is worth voting for. How he will be a better choice than Fetterman other than Fillibuster, control of senate. Oz needs to say where he will vote on issues and what he will do as senator beyond meaningless platitudes. He needs to win voters over and not expect them to vote for him just because he was the winner of the nomination.

I am voting for him, but he need to get all the people who doubt him to back him. He needs to listen to the people who have legitimate concerns about him. They don*t owe him shit right now. They don*t owe him an automatic vote. When Trump was running in 2016 he won a lot of people over by saying what he would do and stressing how he was different than Hillary. He put out things like the list of Supreme Court nominees he would support. He straight out said he was against *assault weapons* legislation. His answer about energy was basically drill baby drill. He gave Republicans a reason to rally behind him beyond *Hillary bad*.

Oz is not doing that. Listening to him on the Zeoli show yesterday he sounded like a kid trying to play a grown up game. It was Fetterman wants to do this. Not I will do this. He did not say how he was different. Seriously when he said * I will be the one to reach across the isle and work with conservative democrats* I was thinking wtf. That is just throwing catch phrases out there with no real substance. I was also thinking, there might be one or two blue dog democrats left, but that is even iffy.

He needs to reassure potential voters that voting for him is not the same thing as voting for Fetterman. He needs to let people know how he will vote on things.

If he does not do his part, then voters won*t do their part. I have put out my reasons why I think we need to get him in. I do think that Fetterman could be the difference between ending the filibuster, packing the courts and potentially creating a situation where D.C does become the 51st state. I have gotten frustrated when others say they won*t vote for him. But my frustration should have been directed towards Oz for not taking the steps needed to win people over and show them why they should vote for him.

If he does not do his part, Senator Casey is going to start looking like the most reasonable Pa Senator soon.
    I don't watch live tv so I don't see commercials. How is Oz doing in the messaging battle? Obviously, low info/low IQ types (majority of voters) learn whatever they're going to learn about each candidate from how their framed by the opposition candidate in attack ads. Is Oz landing some good punches or is he getting pummeled?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Page 111 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast