Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 108 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1953
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Saw my first Oz commercial that was an attack ad on Fetterman.
    It was pretty lame - as expected.
    Just your average "Vote against these leftists" commercial.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Saw my first Oz commercial that was an attack ad on Fetterman.
    It was pretty lame - as expected.
    Just your average "Vote against these leftists" commercial.
    ....and I managed to sit through Fuckerman's latest commercial aimed at Oz.It goes on about the number of different homes Oz owns compared to Fuckerman's humble abode. The narrator also goes on to state that Oz bought a home in the state a mere eight months ago while Fuckerman has Pennsylvania in his blood.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    Hannity ripped him again last night. Offered to give him an hour on TV and 3 hours on the radio.
    Too bad he didn't make the same offer to Cathy Barnette. He's a FPOS.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....and I managed to sit through Fuckerman's latest commercial aimed at Oz.It goes on about the number of different homes Oz owns compared to Fuckerman's humble abode. The narrator also goes on to state that Oz bought a home in the state a mere eight months ago while Fuckerman has Pennsylvania in his blood.

...and butter, and jelly donuts, chicken nuggets...
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    the response should be that at least Oz bought a home and didnt live off his parents and sister.

(Carbon County)

Pennsylvania Democratic Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, who is running against GOP candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz in the U.S. Senate race, has supported soft-on-crime policies, COVID-19 lockdowns, pro-CRT teachers' unions, decriminalizing all drugs, and criminalizing price hikes by private companies.

In 2015, while he was mayor of Braddock, Pa., Fetterman told The Nation that he supported the decriminalization of all drugs.

"I'm pro legalizing marijuana, but I go even further than some of my colleagues because I'm for decriminalizing across the board," Fetterman said. "I see it as a public health issue, not a criminal issue. I've seen firsthand for the last 14 years the effects it has on families."

In a 2018 podcast interview, Fetterman said of the drug crisis: "I think it's important that we as a society get in front of it. I think it's important that we as a society have all the options on the table — including needle exchange, which is only technically legal in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh — and even safe injection sites that are being considered."

In a recent op-ed for Wilkes-Barre's Times Leader, meanwhile, Fetterman vowed to crack down on corporations "charging us record high prices for gas and groceries" by
    "prosecuting the executives of these huge corporations, including the big oil companies and meatpacking companies who are artificially driving up prices, gouging consumers at the pump and at the grocery store.
    "

Fetterman called $1 million bail that was set for protesters charged with felony arson, riot and vandalism during 2020 summer protests "blatantly unconstitutional."

He endorsed George Soros-backed Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner for reelection in 2021. On Krasner's watch the county jail population decreased by 40%, falling to its lowest level since 1985, according to the DA's campaign website.

Fetterman's endorsement of Krasner was the subject of a letter sent by 13 Pennsylvania sheriffs to the lieutenant governor that was organized by Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz's campaign.

Fetterman, who chairs the state's Board of Pardons, was the only member of the board who voted to commute Wayne Covington's sentence of life in prison. Covington pleaded guilty in 1970 to first-degree murder to avoid the death penalty after admitting to shooting 18-year-old George Rudnycky to death for drug money while high.

In the four years since he has chaired the board, it has recommended 46 commutations of life sentences, compared to just six in Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf's first term.

Fetterman's campaign website notes that he has used the lieutenant governorship as "a bully pulpit for criminal justice reform."

While Fetterman was paid a yearly salary of $1,800 as mayor of Braddock, his parents gave him tens of thousands of dollars to live on, including $54,000 in 2015 alone, when he was in his 40s. He also purchased a loft from his sister for $1 after she had paid $70,000 for it six years earlier.

As lieutenant governor in March 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdowns, Fetterman said that he and his family would "stay at home, minimizing social interactions and trips to indoor public places." He criticized anti-lockdown protesters in May 2020 and said that COVID outbreaks were being caused by "renegade counties" in Pennsylvania that were violating his administration's stay-at-home orders.

Despite his promise to stay home, Fetterman and his family took a vacation to Ocean City, N.J., from June 24-27, 2020. In providing security for the trip, the Pennsylvania state police spent $3,500 for overtime, food, and lodging.

Fetterman has said that critical race theory is "just not an issue" in Pennsylvania, labeling Republican opposition to promoting the ideology in public schools "divisive dog whistling."

The teachers' unions that have endorsed Fetterman, including the National Education Association and state affiliate the Pennsylvania State Education Association, are pushing CRT in schools.

Last year, for example, NEA president Becky Pringle said that teachers "are not going to be afraid to teach" critical race theory. And several PSEA university chapters hosted a discussion called "Critical Race Theory, Multiculturalism, Social Justice, Culturally Responsive Pedagogy, and Social Justice for Equity in Schools Today" that "explored how educators can begin to implement and actualize a platform of multicultural curricula, culturally responsive pedagogy, and social justice practices within the classroom."

In response to state Republicans pushing pro-life laws, Fetterman tweeted last year: "A person's right to an abortion is non-negotiable. People should have control over their own bodies and their own lives."

Following the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade this year, Fetterman tweeted: "Abortions will still happen whether it's illegal or not. The difference is that more women will die because they won't be safe, and it will fall hardest on poor women + women of color. We must fight this with everything we've got." NARAL Pro-Choice America has endorsed Fetterman.
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...stice-abortion
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    the response should be that at least Oz bought a home and didnt live off his parents and sister.
    I saw an Oz commercial where he gave his background and the kid of Turkish immigrants and how he was able to be who he is because America is what it is. Not a bad story but not enough of it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    ...and butter, and jelly donuts, chicken nuggets...
    ....and semen possibly,if rumor of him hanging the gay flag from his office is true!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by gp52555 View Post
    If I had porcupine quills stuck in my chin, I'd prolly be wearing a scowl like Fetterman there.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Bucks County)

Everyone better just settle down and get used to the idea of senator Fetterman.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 108 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast