Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Any Poofer have a secret? A Victoria's Secret secret?

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    He shot himself in the foot. Where's the crime? Fuck him, leave him alone. As a taxpayer, I have no interest in prosecuting his case for possibly not having a license that shouldn't be required to begin with.
    Mostly agreed.

Make him liable for the damage to the floor and for cleaning up his bodily fluids.

(Berks County)

It would be great if they collected his blood and did a DNA analysis on it, which connected him with some other crimes but wasn't on record yet then identified him and cleaned his clock.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Mostly agreed.

Make him liable for the damage to the floor and for cleaning up his bodily fluids.
    They should be cleaning the floor anyway.

(Juniata County)

He shot himself in the foot. Where's the crime? Fuck him, leave him alone. As a taxpayer, I have no interest in prosecuting his case for possibly not having a license that shouldn't be required to begin with.
    This
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    This
    C'mon man, it's probably a stolen or illegally owned/carried gun and I doubt that's the only crime he's ever committed. Take another hoodlum off the street.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    C'mon man, it's probably a stolen or illegally owned/carried gun and I doubt that's the only crime he's ever committed. Take another hoodlum off the street.
    With his recent, fine example of gun handling. He'll soon be taking himself off the street.
    --ET

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It very well could be.

So what's the investigation? We have to track him down, look at his gun and see if it is stolen. Why? Apply that logic to every time someone with a gun seems suspicious for whatever reason. Hell, apply that logic to every time the police pull someone over and finds out they have a gun on him. "I'm going to need to see that gun and run the serial number to see if it is stolen." FUCK ALL THAT!!

What if he smacked himself with his phone and knocked himself out for a few seconds? Want to see if his phone was stolen too? What the hell is so special about guns that when one makes an appearance, there is some fucking compulsion to determine if it is stolen? Gun rights supporters need to escape this mentality and demand that guns be treated and considered just like any other piece of personal property, not subject them to some kind of special scrutiny.

This guy is a dumbass. He will provide plenty of opportunity for police to catch him in the act of some future dumbassery. No point in wasting resources tracking him down now. He has probably already disposed of the gun anyway.

(Chester County)

The issue is the following:
    He broke the law and could be charged with a multitude of charges such as reckless endangerment, reckless discharge of a firearm, the mall could want him trespassed and I’m sure there are a number of others he could be charged with. I don’t want to prejudge and say he was prohibited just because of his color. That’s a BS rush to judgement. He may have just been embarrassed, or didn’t want to deal with the hassle of being a black man with a gun and it going off.
    That being said, all GSW have to be investigated by law. All hospitals must report them to law enforcement. If he is prohibited then he should be charged for one reason alone, we have gun laws, we are constantly bombarded with new restrictions and straw man arguments that we need more laws for safety when the ones we have are more than enough if we only enforced them.
    We already have background checks but somehow every liberal politician want more. If you check me twice is the result going to change? No. I’m still going to be approved.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown@800mtrs View Post
    He broke the law...
    At most, he ALLEGEDLY broke the law..since...you know, he hasn't been convicted of anything regarding this matter.

and could be charged with a multitude of charges such as reckless endangerment, reckless discharge of a firearm
    Sure. He could be charged with anything. So what?

the mall could want him trespassed
    So let the mall figure out who he is.

Of all the alleged crimes police could best their resources investigating, does this merit consideration? Personally, no. I think they should go investigate crimes with actual victims who have sustained real damages.

(Juniata County)

At most, he ALLEGEDLY broke the law..since...you know, he hasn't been convicted of anything regarding this matter.

Sure. He could be charged with anything. So what?

So let the mall figure out who he is.

Of all the alleged crimes police could best their resources investigating, does this merit consideration? Personally, no. I think they should go investigate crimes with actual victims who have sustained real damages.
    Agreed, and to add to your points.

Is the mall clearly posted? Or do they have a no weapons policy hidden someone in a back hallway by the bathroom. I literally open carried at a local mall for years before someone said something to me, at which point I left and have never spent another penny there. Didn*t know about the policy. Mall had a huge poster of mall rules by the bathrooms in a back hallway, but I never read them. I assume it was listed there.

He wouldn*t be trespassing unless he refused to leave or they could prove he knew he was breaking some mall policy.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast