Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Any Poofer have a secret? A Victoria's Secret secret?

All mall policies are in public display in a filing cabinet in the sub basement behind a door labeled "Beware of Panther".
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    He wouldn*t be trespassing unless he refused to leave or they could prove he knew he was breaking some mall policy.
    I don't think simply breaking some "policy" constitutes trespassing, even if he does so knowingly.

If they have a policy, "no blue shoes" and you come in wearing blue shoes, THAT is "trespassing" ? Seems very unlikely.

Now, if they tell you "get the fuck out" and you don't, then sure.

(Chester County)

Trespassed and trespassing are different. Trespassing is the act of being present upon a private property after being officially informed you are not welcome there. To be trespassed would be if the mall didn’t like anything about what you do or did (like get them into the news for a ND of a firearm for instance) they can have the police inform you that you are not welcome on the property and if you come back only Then could you be arrested and charged with trespassing. (Cliff notes version not specifically the statutes in PA but covers the process and generalities.)

(Chester County)

Basically. I don’t think he would be facing any type of charge for having the firearm on the property (if the mall owners don’t allow them) but if the mall becomes aware of the presence of one they can have you trespassed. Just having one and being asked it leave is unlikely to get you trespassed if you respect their request to leave with it but a ND could likely end up with you trespassed. They can have you trespassed for basically any reason. It is private property and you are there at their pleasure. Now if you save multiple lives from an active shooter I promise you they won’t be too upset. The only places I don’t conceal carry are those disallowed by law such as a courthouse or airport. Otherwise I will gladly leave if somehow they were to find out there was a concealed weapon on me.

(Allegheny County)

^^^

Yeah, I know all that. I've had the police trespass people from my business.

I don't think it is the responsibility of the police to find out for you who you want trespassed. If you want to give them a name, or point them out, fine. But for them to figure it out for you? Hard pass.

(Chester County)

I agree with you. The mall should follow up with the police and ask to have them trespassed.
    On a devils advocate side of things, if I walked into your business and put a bullet into your floor (let’s say I didn’t even hit myself, I was just finger banging the bang button and it out a hole in your wood floor, your customers flee in terror and I then take off because I realize what an idiot I was. You are saying you would not involve the police at all? I can promise the customers will. You wouldn’t want the police to investigate just what the heck happened? Accidents are accidents but actions have consequences as well. Should he be locked up for simply ND, I don’t think so given the limited information but it isn’t like the lower Merion and KOP PD have a huge unsolved caseload of unsolved murders or assaults. That set gets more calls about dog shitting in someone else’s lawn, and running traffic duty on 202. I’ll gladly reassign the resources from traffic duty to do actual police work any day.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown@800mtrs View Post
    I agree with you. The mall should follow up with the police and ask to have them trespassed.
    On a devils advocate side of things, if I walked into your business and put a bullet into your floor (let*s say I didn*t even hit myself, I was just finger banging the bang button and it out a hole in your wood floor, your customers flee in terror and I then take off because I realize what an idiot I was. You are saying you would not involve the police at all?
    Sure I would. I just wouldn't expect them to do anything beyond take my report.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I always found the VS models unattractive, because they all look anorexic.
    Not any more.

Now they use whales and dudes to be woke.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I had a nocturnal discharge when I was fourteen.
    Only one?
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    Stupid hurts. He was fondling the wrong gun in the store.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456