Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mayor Jim Kenney: Philadelphia Needs More Gun Control

More/tougher laws do nothing if they're not enforced and prosecuted. Heroin possession/use is against several laws , yet Philly uses public funds for safe injection sites.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    More/tougher laws do nothing if they're not enforced and prosecuted. Heroin possession/use is against several laws , yet Philly uses public funds for safe injection sites.
    But then a felony drug charge makes them prohibited from owning firearms. Modern problems demand modern solutions..

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Kenney pushed for more gun control, saying, *It*s disgusting. And we*ve got to do something about it.*
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-gun-control/
    Perhaps he should start with his own policy's.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Montgomery County)

Maybe more Philadelphians would voluntarily report their guns stolen if their LTCF wouldn't be revoked by reporting themselves as victims of a crime.

And yes we can never let ourselves become Virginia.

(Berks County)

I can understand why one wouldn't want mandated reporting of stolen guns but I don't understand why one wouldn't report one stolen if it got stolen. The exception being pointed out by jthrelf directly above. If your TV got stolen out of your house, wouldn't you report that? I would.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

WHy Not, it works so well in Chiraq,
    "The Philadelphia Inquirer reports *294 people* have already been shot in Philadelphia this year, with 76 individuals dying."
    Hey thug culture!! FYI the KKK has stopped lynching young black men because you are doing much better job of killing off your community than they ever could have dreamed.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I can understand why one wouldn't want mandated reporting of stolen guns but I don't understand why one wouldn't report one stolen if it got stolen. The exception being pointed out by jthrelf directly above. If your TV got stolen out of your house, wouldn't you report that? I would.
    * Because it wasn't stolen, it was straw purchased or illegally sold. Only when the popo come knocking does original owner claim it was stolen. If you're reporting 6 or 8 guns 'stolen' a year it would be a little obvious. Those guys hope the guns they illegally sold don't end up at a crime scene.

It's a good idea in theory, until you get a POS DA like in Philly, that will turn the screws on the guy who's never had a speeding ticket but had a pistol stolen from a lock box under his seat, while the true criminals walk on a cashfree bail.

Just remember the hardships good people like Shaneen Allen went through because of a small mistake and a tyrannical AG...
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    * Because it wasn't stolen, it was straw purchased or illegally sold. Only when the popo come knocking does original owner claim it was stolen. If you're reporting 6 or 8 guns 'stolen' a year it would be a little obvious. Those guys hope the guns they illegally sold don't end up at a crime scene.

It's a good idea in theory, until you get a POS DA like in Philly, that will turn the screws on the guy who's never had a speeding ticket but had a pistol stolen from a lock box under his seat, while the true criminals walk on a cashfree bail.

Just remember the hardships good people like Shaneen Allen went through because of a small mistake and a tyrannical AG...
    We should of paid more attention a few years ago when it became obvious that Bloomturd/Soros were heavily funding AG races and offices..

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    WHy Not, it works so well in Chiraq,
    "The Philadelphia Inquirer reports *294 people* have already been shot in Philadelphia this year, with 76 individuals dying."
    Hey thug culture!! FYI the KKK has stopped lynching young black men because you are doing much better job of killing off your community than they ever could have dreamed.
    I was told by a libtard that there is a huge number of white supremacists in Philthy.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12