Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: So many idiots

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bristol, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    1509512

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    I present this example of the fucking morons out there. This guy posts a simple question, adds a link to pornhub, and then says to ignore the link because ... well, I don't know why.

    I'd bet that link share was quite intentional, sharing "affiliate links" is a way to make money... https://cammingwebmasters.com/pornhub/
    Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Brookville, Pennsylvania
    (Jefferson County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    19,250
    Rep Power
    21474870

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by carwash View Post
    I'd bet that link share was quite intentional, sharing "affiliate links" is a way to make money... https://cammingwebmasters.com/pornhub/

    It is. Not just with the porncam either. Many adverts pay out for links found at other websites. Sites with high spider traffic even help generate revenue(PAFOA has a lot of spider traffic).

    Link spammers like hitting POOFA too. We'll, not as much as they used too. I delete their application* to join, ban their IP ranges, and block non-common email domains.




    *all applicants get reviewed by me now before authentication to weed out the spammers and fraud.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J.

    Don't end up in my signature!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,906
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    It is. Not just with the porncam either. Many adverts pay out for links found at other websites. Sites with high spider traffic even help generate revenue(PAFOA has a lot of spider traffic).

    Link spammers like hitting POOFA too. We'll, not as much as they used too. I delete their application* to join, ban their IP ranges, and block non-common email domains.




    *all applicants get reviewed by me now before authentication to weed out the spammers and fraud.
    Thank you for your service. I'm always impressed when I hear how many of the are out there. Though, I suspect that many are dups from the same origin.
    If you're afraid of the people you represent, you might be doing something wrong

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,671
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    Ha, I remember that!
    We all do... That was idiot 101 right there..if I have to see shit like that...it better be on youtube..not 3 feet away..
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Idk which is worse birdshot everywhere or those sighting In their deer rifles and are too cheap/ lazy to buy targets so they shoot the target frame beams. But they are the same people that dont go to work parties
    For whatever it's worth:

    • I don't go to work parties
    • I don't go to the range to shoot
    • I don't own a shotgun
    • The range still gets my annual dues

    Seems like the range is getting a pretty good bargain from me.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Somewhere, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,834
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Yes, there's plenty of lazy assholes that leave their empty shotgun cases behind. I'm sure there's just as many lazy assholes shooting pistols and rifles, but their brass magically disappears.

    It would be nice if they left a case full of shotguns for me to find instead. Free shotguns, FTW!
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. - Clint Smith

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Yes, there's plenty of lazy assholes that leave their empty shotgun cases behind. I'm sure there's just as many lazy assholes shooting pistols and rifles, but their brass magically disappears.
    I'm confused. I thought you were supposed to or at least allowed to leave the brass?

    I mean, I can pick it I guess, but it's just going to go into the trash instead of being useful to someone else.

    How long are you supposed to spend looking for each spent casing? Or do you have to tie up the range until you find every last one?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    1,143
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I'm confused. I thought you were supposed to or at least allowed to leave the brass?

    I mean, I can pick it I guess, but it's just going to go into the trash instead of being useful to someone else.

    How long are you supposed to spend looking for each spent casing? Or do you have to tie up the range until you find every last one?
    Drop cloth.
    When I'm shooting stationary at outdoor ranges that do not have a cemented area with brooms, dustpans, and spent casing buckets. I lay down a drop cloth to collect as much of my spent casings as practical.
    --ET

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Drop cloth.
    When I'm shooting stationary at outdoor ranges that do not have a cemented area with brooms, dustpans, and spent casing buckets. I lay down a drop cloth to collect as much of my spent casings as practical.
    How do you get it to move around with you as you shoot? And how do you keep it from tripping you up?

    And why do you hate stationary so much?

    stationary.jpg

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)
    Posts
    5,582
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: So many idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I'm confused. I thought you were supposed to or at least allowed to leave the brass?

    I mean, I can pick it I guess, but it's just going to go into the trash instead of being useful to someone else.

    How long are you supposed to spend looking for each spent casing? Or do you have to tie up the range until you find every last one?
    Of course you can leave your brass behind. That's just as good as giving someone your Aldi cart with the quarter in it.

    It would be nice if people would at least make an attempt to pick up their crappy steel and aluminum cases. And at a club with volunteer labor, people should think about packing their trash out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THREE IDIOTS THANKS
    By Qtrborecrazy in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 14th, 2013, 04:45 PM
  2. Idiots on Ice
    By King 5.45 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: February 9th, 2010, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: September 24th, 2009, 09:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •