Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Popperts

(Cumberland County)

Default Popperts

I needed a inner magazine tube for a Remington model 12 .22 pump. Found this shop with a search. A couple of helpful emails later had one on the way. Received it today and was impressed with its quality. Some reproduction parts can be a bit cheesy compared to the originals. Not sure what else they may carry but I was impressed with their service and product. Keep them in mind.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Popperts

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    I needed a inner magazine tube for a Remington model 12 .22 pump. Found this shop with a search. A couple of helpful emails later had one on the way. Received it today and was impressed with its quality. Some reproduction parts can be a bit cheesy compared to the originals. Not sure what else they may carry but I was impressed with their service and product. Keep them in mind.
    I ordered from them a long while back. At the time it was all basically mail order. But they had unique stuff that was hard to find elsewhere.

-Zach

Default Re: Popperts

Just ordered from them and was worried it was going to take weeks to get my stuff, because they appear to be a very small operation and my order was just a few small parts. Parts shipped the day after I ordered. A+++ Two thumbs-up!