Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Dealing with poor customer service

If the Company CEO is a woman with initials JW then her mugshot is posted on line for alleged assault/battery in 2014.

I'm guessing this turns out ok 🤣

(Lancaster County)

I would have already disputed this with my CC company. When numbers are disconnected, they have no intention of responding. Call and dispute it RFN.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ontheborder View Post
    If the Company CEO is a woman with initials JW then her mugshot is posted on line for alleged assault/battery in 2014.

I'm guessing this turns out ok *
    She looks like a punk rock cartoon character.
    (I hope she doesn't have me tuned up for saying that)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Alternative course of action: buy a replacement extractor and never send them your money again.

The BBB is not going to do anything for you. They may or may not be on the edge of being out of business. Besides, PCCs are dumb.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You gave the state and the "unusual caliber". If I can figure out who the vendor is, anyone can.

I do wish you luck. A reputable vendor would want to know as much about what happened as possible in order to resolve the issue.
    So says you. I searched just for kicks and didn't get the correct answer. You could teach a course in Google-fu.

-Zach

(Lancaster County)

You gave the state and the "unusual caliber". If I can figure out who the vendor is, anyone can.

I do wish you luck. A reputable vendor would want to know as much about what happened as possible in order to resolve the issue.
    I'm pretty sure I know who it is as well now unless the OP is planning on walking in the store I don;t see an issue. I personally would not be hesitant to mention the name. But I'll leave that to the OP.

Yes.. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that maybe a tight chamber machined in FL became very tight in 10deg weather on a Bedford Mountain..

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    I'm trying not to name names just yet, it was a $1000 PCC chambered in 357sig. Not very many places chamber PCC in 357sig but
    reading reviews of the company brought up allegations of Russian Mob connections, but there were also many satisfied customer
    reviews. I did purchase on a CC and I should probably open a case with them soon, it would really suck if the Mfg was intentionally
    delaying to push the purchase outside of some return window of opportunity.

I had a brass catching bag on and didn't notice the 2nd round came out split and the third blew off the extractor and left the front
    part of the brass still in the barrel. The first round was intact.

Attachment 143065
    Please tell me that is factory new ammo, and not reloads.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I would have already disputed this with my CC company. When numbers are disconnected, they have no intention of responding. Call and dispute it RFN.
    Thank you for contacting XXX. Over the past months, our industry has seen an unprecedented rise in customer interest and firearms purchases. Current events that are unfolding in our country make a convincing case for personal protection. To meet the growing demand in the firearms industry, we are adding and training new staff to help to address customer needs. While we must apologize for current delays, we appreciate your patience and are grateful for your continued support.

1) Email Responses * Our team is working around the clock to answer email inquiries. Currently, most emails receive a response within 3-5 business days. This is the BEST way to reach us right now.

PLEASE NOTE: Emails receive responses in order of date sent. Please be patient and do not send us multiple emails as that will just cause more of a delay with our ability to respond. Please use support@XXX as the main email for all requests. This will guarantee that you*ll receive the fastest possible service by eliminating duplicate requests, which leads to slower overall processing times.

2) Our Phones are Offline * Because most of our team is working outside the office, we have limited ability to answer all inquiries over the phones, and have temporarily suspended our phone lines for general inquiries. We ask that you send an email to support@XXX, and one of our dedicated representatives will reply to your email within 3-5 business days.

3) Shipping Estimates * Due to a recent surge in demand for firearms, shipping times for both FFL and Non-FFL orders are affected. Lead times may vary. Non-FFL orders may take between 4-6 weeks to ship, while FFL orders may take up to 5-6 weeks to ship after FFL information is received by us, due to greater processing demands.

4) Showroom * For security reasons, we operate by appointment only hours and don't accept walk ins. You can find us here Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time:

Quote Originally Posted by ontheborder View Post

I'm guessing this turns out ok ��
    So you understand my trepidation

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast