Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    4,815
    Rep Power
    2473135

    Default Judge of Elections

    So with all the complaining about 2020 election irregularities, if anyone is actually interested in doing something about it in the form of actively participating in the process, please consider running for the position of Judge of Elections.

    Take a look at this guys website. https://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com/

    He is an advocate of taking an active role in the election process at the precinct level. He has made it his life's work. All of the shenanigans that took place at the polling places was done by the authority of the Judge of Elections, which was primarily the lack of transparency (keeping poll watchers too far away so that they couldn't perform their main responsibility of challenging ballot discrepancies and placing cardboard over windows to prevent people from seeing what was going on, etc.).

    I just got off the phone with an election official from my county and the Judge of Elections position is already filled at my precinct.

    Here is a link to info for Pennsylvania. https://www.votespa.com/Resources/Pa...ll-Worker.aspx

    It includes info for Judge of Elections and other positions, not just poll worker.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    19784152

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    I have been asked to assume this role for the precinct I vote in. After much consideration, I turned the offer down. I can't be complicit in a process that allows fraudulent elections to take place, a judicial system willingly looking the other way, denying any evidence to be heard and, an electorate not willing to do a thing about it. That is not a process I want to be associated with. Maybe in time my perspective will change, but right now, NO.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,132
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I have been asked to assume this role for the precinct I vote in. After much consideration, I turned the offer down. I can't be complicit in a process that allows fraudulent elections to take place, a judicial system willingly looking the other way, denying any evidence to be heard and, an electorate not willing to do a thing about it. That is not a process I want to be associated with. Maybe in time my perspective will change, but right now, NO.
    Not directed at you but one of the problems is good people don*t want to get involved. When good people say no, bad people get in because they need someone to fill the position and it gets to the point they will take anyone. Good people saying no makes it much harder to fix election problems. I*ve been involved at the local level for almost 30 years.

    I*ve been a district leader (responsible for getting judge of elections, people to work inside the polls, poll watchers etc....). I*ve seen firsthand things go south fast because good people don*t want to get involved for many reasons and having to resort to less than qualified people.

    I am sure there are people at the top who are happy when good people get frustrated and walk away. They are harder to control and make it harder to keep bad systems that benefit them in place. If good people don*t get involved the system will just keep getting worse.
    Proof Armed citizens make a difference. http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=316012

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    4,815
    Rep Power
    2473135

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    When good people say no, bad people get in because they need someone to fill the position and it gets to the point they will take anyone. Good people saying no makes it much harder to fix election problems.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
    --Plato

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,514
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
    --Plato
    For certain the best and the brightest no longer run for office.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    19784152

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Not directed at you but one of the problems is good people don*t want to get involved. When good people say no, bad people get in because they need someone to fill the position and it gets to the point they will take anyone. Good people saying no makes it much harder to fix election problems. I*ve been involved at the local level for almost 30 years.

    I*ve been a district leader (responsible for getting judge of elections, people to work inside the polls, poll watchers etc....). I*ve seen firsthand things go south fast because good people don*t want to get involved for many reasons and having to resort to less than qualified people.

    I am sure there are people at the top who are happy when good people get frustrated and walk away. They are harder to control and make it harder to keep bad systems that benefit them in place. If good people don*t get involved the system will just keep getting worse.

    Do you have any idea what its like to have your name dragged through the mud because someone you ran against felt threatened by your positions and ability to communicate effectively? Do you know how difficult it is to protect your kids when those who conspire against you have no qualms about doing anything to shut you down?

    Good people walk away every single day because they aren't willing to slog through the mud. I prefer working in the background...where no one talks about what to do, they just do it.

    The system is getting worse because the psychopaths and the corrupt are running for these positions because they are willing to screw everyone for their benefit.


    I worked the last election as Majority leader for our precinct. It took everything I had to stay in line because the minority leader was bullying our Judge of elections all the time...brow beating him to the point I had to finally say something. I was there all day, no breaks and understaffed because the county didn't want to pay more people. We are the largest precinct too...by a long shot. I can only imagine the headaches I would have trying to manage a whole bunch of elitist, snot nosed, liberal volunteers, because they know better or this is how we did it at the Delco meeting.

    It took 40 years for the corruption to become this rampant...I don't have 40 years to fix it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somewhere else, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Posts
    2,741
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Do you have any idea what its like to have your name dragged through the mud because someone you ran against felt threatened by your positions and ability to communicate effectively? Do you know how difficult it is to protect your kids when those who conspire against you have no qualms about doing anything to shut you down?

    Good people walk away every single day because they aren't willing to slog through the mud. I prefer working in the background...where no one talks about what to do, they just do it.

    The system is getting worse because the psychopaths and the corrupt are running for these positions because they are willing to screw everyone for their benefit.
    As has been quoted, "They don't hate Trump, they hate you." Trump jumped out in-front of them. They will continue to try to destroy the people that prevent the globalists from subverting your free-will, as an individual.

    I am forever grateful for humans willing to do the "hard right" over the "easy wrong."

    Life is a constant struggle, and life with liberty, even more so.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    4,815
    Rep Power
    2473135

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Every effort in the world of politics will be met with, and opposed by, its mirror image. Politics, whether personal, along party lines, or some form of advocacy will, by its very nature, instinctively protect its vested interests. It can be messy and dirty but there is no way other than to dig in, promote your cause and hopefully win over hearts and minds.

    I suppose it all boils down to how much in the way of personal capital we can afford to expend before it adversely affects our lives (family, job and mental and emotional well-being). And everyone's circumstances are different.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ...
    (York County)
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    20576255

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Good people walk away every single day because they aren't willing to slog through the mud.
    <SNIP>
    The system is getting worse
    Just last week the highest court in the land, the one that was Constitutionally created to protect The People from the government, abdicated its responsibility in a very public way. By refusing to address the usurpation by the PA Supreme Court of the powers the Constitution gives to the PA Legislature, that court has proven once again that it is just as corrupt as the other branches of government.

    The USSC & the PASC are now operating as super legislatures rather than protectors of The People!

    How can good people possibly change such a thoroughly corrupt system when they are thrown to the WOLFs when they try to do the right thing?

    ...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
    (Dauphin County)
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    2297717

    Default Re: Judge of Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Just last week the highest court in the land, the one that was Constitutionally created to protect The People from the government, abdicated its responsibility in a very public way. By refusing to address the usurpation by the PA Supreme Court of the powers the Constitution gives to the PA Legislature, that court has proven once again that it is just as corrupt as the other branches of government.

    The USSC & the PASC are now operating as super legislatures rather than protectors of The People!

    How can good people possibly change such a thoroughly corrupt system when they are thrown to the WOLFs when they try to do the right thing?

    ...
    This was one of the saddest things I heard from the USSC. I have a tough time believing that the USSC will protect any of the Bill of Rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Elections?
    By Rolsby in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 19th, 2009, 04:57 AM
  2. Elections
    By larrymeyer in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 16th, 2008, 08:42 AM
  3. Centre elections
    By ithinkimamedic in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 7th, 2007, 09:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •