Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (McKean County)

Default JEFFERSON COUNTY GUN SHOW February 27 & 28

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...-gun-show/amp/

The Jefferson County Gun Show will be held on Feb 27th-28th, 2021 in Brookville, PA. This Brookville gun show is held at Jefferson County Fairgrounds and hosted by The Gun Guy. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Literally right off of I-80. This show is growing and is the place to be!

Come on out. See you there.

Prof
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Default Re: JEFFERSON COUNTY GUN SHOW February 27 & 28

Did anyone make it to this show? I heard there is another coming up in May and am considering making the 2 hour drive. Worth it?
    Jules

(Clearfield County)

I'm pretty annoyed that I missed this post to be honest.

(Elk County)

IT WAS PACKED.

The line stretched back almost past the grandstand when we got out of the car and got in line at 8:45, and when we were 10' away from the door at 9:50 the line STILL stretched to the grandstand. The promoter made bank on attendees.

Inside it was "shuffle in place". There were vendors filling the tan building and half the blue building. Mostly gun related stuff, but there were at least three vendors with crafts stuff.

Those attending were 95% looking for and buying ammo, bullets (tips or heads to members here from SEPA), primers, and powder. I watched people look at price tags on guns and drop the tags, or pick up a rifle or shotgun (very few handguns) and examine it and put it back. Inside for an hour, I saw one guy buy a rifle and another buy a Luger without paperwork, but I assume the buyer had a C&R. One vendor had high end ARs, red anodized handguards and red pistol grips, and nobody was looking at his stuff. There were three Amish vendors with long guns and they won't be there today, so the number of guns there will decrease. It appeared that a few dealers had cleaned out their closet shelves and were selling mostly ammo, and people were naturally clustered around those tables. Lots of people left empty handed. Many people entering at 9:00 - 10:00 and carrying guns to sell left with them. I found the Remington 760 magazine and front sight insert I was looking for and left. Up to 11:00 it was all about ammo, bullets, powder, primers. And it could end up being a superspreading event for corona. No masks, no social distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by BRS View Post
    IT WAS PACKED.

The line stretched back almost past the grandstand when we got out of the car and got in line at 8:45, and when we were 10' away from the door at 9:50 the line STILL stretched to the grandstand. The promoter made bank on attendees.

Inside it was "shuffle in place". There were vendors filling the tan building and half the blue building. Mostly gun related stuff, but there were at least three vendors with crafts stuff.

Those attending were 95% looking for and buying ammo, bullets (tips or heads to members here from SEPA), primers, and powder. I watched people look at price tags on guns and drop the tags, or pick up a rifle or shotgun (very few handguns) and examine it and put it back. Inside for an hour, I saw one guy buy a rifle and another buy a Luger without paperwork, but I assume the buyer had a C&R. One vendor had high end ARs, red anodized handguards and red pistol grips, and nobody was looking at his stuff. There were three Amish vendors with long guns and they won't be there today, so the number of guns there will decrease. It appeared that a few dealers had cleaned out their closet shelves and were selling mostly ammo, and people were naturally clustered around those tables. Lots of people left empty handed. Many people entering at 9:00 - 10:00 and carrying guns to sell left with them. I found the Remington 760 magazine and front sight insert I was looking for and left. Up to 11:00 it was all about ammo, bullets, powder, primers. And it could end up being a superspreading event for corona. No masks, no social distancing.
    Great review! Thanks

(McKean County)

Sunday was much slower but still north of 300 people through the door.

Prof
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.