Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Empty ranges

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Empty ranges

PMS was empty yesterday. I was at steel paradise for a little while and heard no other shooting, unless someone was shooting suppressed.

A couple cars were at the clubhouse. I'm assuming we're using the indoor range because the exhaust fan was running.

I've taken to shooting revolvers lately. It slows everything down and I don't need to pick brass out of the snow.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    They don*t have the votes they did in 1993. They can*t do it for the same reason pro gun reform could not be passed during the Trump years..... they just don*t have the votes.
    I was paying attention when the Clinton AWB was passed. The media kept telling everyone that they didn't have the votes, right up until the day that they did.

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    I was paying attention when the Clinton AWB was passed. The media kept telling everyone that they didn't have the votes, right up until the day that they did.
    I was not in 1993 and I will gladly learn from your experiences at the time. I do not trust the media. In November I went through the records of the sitting Senators and incoming Senators to reach the conclusion that I have.

In 93 Democrat almost had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. They are not that close this time. It would take a bipartisan act which I do not see happening. I could be wrong. I will be paying close attention...... but I don*t think it is not a done deal as many online seem to think it is.

(Washington County)

I walked into two different stores yesterday and bought small and large pistol primers at almost pre-covid prices. Either I’m just that lucky or it’s a good sign.

(Bucks County)

Ontanlaunee has been a bit snow covered since the rifle ranges are outside, and it is too cold right now with the wind....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234