Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Empty ranges

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Empty ranges

If you are counting your range trips by the hundreds you shoot, then you didn't buy the thousands to store for a rainy day.

(Berks County)

I just am cautious as who knows when things will at least be semi-reasonable.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Might be nice for a change not to have a bunch of people doing mag dumps as fast as they can pull the trigger with no regards to shot placement.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Might be nice for a change not to have a bunch of people doing mag dumps as fast as they can pull the trigger with no regards to shot placement.
    I did a mag dump for fun the other day. Of course it was with a 10 round mag.

Our club plowed to the club house. I had to go 4WD with my pumpkin dragging in the snow to get to the rifle and pistol ranges. 20 degrees, 10 to 15 wind in my face spitting snow. There wasn't a soul around. I have no idea why!!!??????
    I'm glad no one was over there to see just how stupid I was to even try to shoot that day!
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!

I am shooting black powder and the bow and arrow.

One uses ammo I do not care if I run out of, and the other uses ammo which is inexhaustible.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

I honestly think that we are going to start seeing ammo prices coming down in the next month or so. Not sure how long till they get back to what I would consider reasonable but I think we will be seeing a downward trend in prices.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I honestly think that we are going to start seeing ammo prices coming down in the next month or so. Not sure how long till they get back to what I would consider reasonable but I think we will be seeing a downward trend in prices.
    We already are. I have been watching the prices on primers and they are down approx 40% over the past few weeks off their highs.

They may go back up though once online sales are banned and or BGC required for purchase.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    3 words...private backyard range.
    Gotta be a millionaire to have that luxury where I'm at.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    We already are. I have been watching the prices on primers and they are down approx 40% over the past few weeks off their highs.

They may go back up though once online sales are banned and or BGC required for purchase.
    Glad to hear some things are starting to come down as supply starts catching up with demand.

I know a lot of people are assuming the worst, but I don*t think that major gun reform is happening in the next 2 years assuming you are talking about BGC for buying ammo nor will on line sales be banned. Antis are throwing everything they can out there right now. But I think in the end we are going to see the death by a 1000 cuts continue.

The most like thing coming if any is red flag laws. The next most likely is universal background checks. I*ve put my reasoning in other posts.

Any law is one too many in my eyes. We should fight everything tooth and nail. But without nuking the filibuster there just aren*t the votes in the Senate to pass major gun reform. They don*t have the votes they did in 1993. They can*t do it for the same reason pro gun reform could not be passed during the Trump years..... they just don*t have the votes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast