I think that most of us know about Act 77 but for those who don't I'll explain it a little. I might be missing some of the details so any additions and/or corrections are welcome.

Act 77 permits the unquestioned, universal mailing in of ballots for our elections and is a direct violation of our State Constitution. It was supported by both parties due to the scamdemic but after the primaries the Republicans saw shortcomings in the bill and legislation to correct it was crafted and passed down party lines, which wolf vetoed. I do not know if they knew at the time that it was a violation of our constitution or not but they all do now but nothing is being done to correct it. To compound the issues, SCOPA ruled that ballots can be counted for days after the election and someone has allowed them to be counted without signature verification.

First off, the changing of the Constitution in the way it was changed is neither legal nor acceptable and secondly, the SCOPA had no business changing what was illegally legislated to begin with.

Now, what to do about this transgression? I called Rep Dave Maloney, who is staunchly in our corner on all issues that I am aware of and his office tells me that they feel as though SCOPA should have been impeached for their actions and I have them looking into it for me so I can be better informed.

We can't just sit still and tolerate this kind of behavior.