Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Want to know - Why not a separate forum for Want To Buy WTB listings?

Probably not the right spot for this so I encourage the moderators to move/delete if necessary.

Why no separate forum for the WTB listings? We are seeing more and more of them in the WTS section and often times there is an item for sale on the same page as the WTB. Plus it clutters up the WTS listings as your eye is many times drawn to the item listed, not the prefix. We have the other categories, isn't it easy to add another? I see a Want to Buy on other forums...

Just a thought.

Thanks for listening.
    Old men delight in giving good advice as a consolation for the fact that they can no longer set bad examples.

- Francois VI, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1613-1680)

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Want to know - Why not a separate forum for Want To Buy WTB listings?

There isn't a WTS section.

It's both.

Look at the bottom. There's a drop down where you can specify that you want to see WTB or WTS lisings.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Want to know - Why not a separate forum for Want To Buy WTB listings?

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDGUNNER View Post
    Probably not the right spot for this so I encourage the moderators to move/delete if necessary.

Why no separate forum for the WTB listings? We are seeing more and more of them in the WTS section and often times there is an item for sale on the same page as the WTB. Plus it clutters up the WTS listings as your eye is many times drawn to the item listed, not the prefix. We have the other categories, isn't it easy to add another? I see a Want to Buy on other forums...

Just a thought.

Thanks for listening.
    There is no "WTS section". There are classifieds by category of item. Within each category are five "prefixes" to help users determine if something it being sought or offered.

The search can be set to filter by prefix, so anyone can easily get a list of offerings or items being sought, if they don't wish to see all threads.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.