Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

nutnfancy has a good video on this... ppl dont like him but the video is a good one. he makes some salient points in it, worth a watch. the gens under me are nothing like me - and they will hold a very powerful voting block.

(Allegheny County)

From FBI crime statistics there are already over 10x as many deaths from sharp objects as guns.

(Bucks County)

Guess its our Anglo roots. UK has voluntary knife disposal bins, of all things. We'll be seeing them too, one day.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

If guns and ammo are banned prior to an actual armed insurrection, then we did it wrong.
    FUCK BIDEN

A quote from another forum:

"What do I owe to my country? Its central government is thoroughly and irredeemably corrupt. It is bankrupt both fiscally and morally. As of this writing, its judiciary has shown itself incapable of defending the Republic against the depredations of leftist rabble. The tentacles of its bureaucracy reach into the lives and wallets of the productive class *eating out the substance of the people* exactly as Jefferson warned. Yet still, with the stench of corruption and theft pervading the country, this government assumes my loyalty.

What, pray tell, has it done to deserve it? Mobs of the indoctrinated expect that we should all just *get over it* and *come together to heal* as if the gangrenous clot of necrotic tissue that is the political culture of this nation will ever heal. Our rulers, our media, and half our *countrymen* piss down our backs and still insist it*s raining. The fealty of helots is what the Lords of Washington expect. They will not get it from me.

The loyalty of free men is reserved for a government of equals, not an aristocracy of reptiles. The latter is what we suffer now. The former we once possessed, but it lies now in the dust of history. The outward form and function remain, but the spirit of liberty, which animated it, has gone. The ties by which free men bind themselves voluntarily to any form of government have long since been sundered by the actions of those who have chosen to rule rather than govern. I will not suffer those ties to become shackles.

Since my forbears bequeathed to me a form of government that no longer exists, I am released from further obligation to the abomination that has replaced it. My loyalty, like my liberty, belongs to me and me alone. It is mine to give or to withdraw as I see fit. I owe the rulers of this land nothing: not life, not liberty, not the pursuit of my own happiness. These things are mine from my first breath to my last gasp. They cannot be abrogated, regulated, or terminated by the denizens of a distant city who presume to know what is best for me. These*people (I do not have the words for the contempt I feel for them) have polluted our forms of government, destroying what they can, dismantling what they cannot.

Everywhere is grift and graft. They have taken nearly everything, yet they still want more. They want my body shackled, my spirit humbled, and my mind enslaved. They try to steal the very breath from my body with their filthy rags. They have trampled upon my God-given rights, indoctrinated my children, accused me, threatened me, and silenced me. Now they have stolen even my choice from me. This government and its leftist appendages have betrayed my trust and half my fellow citizens treat me and mine with undisguised contempt".

This is why 74mil. are pissed off............omo.
    possum.1.jpg

(Clearfield County)

I used to know a guy through work who bragged about robbing people with his fighting pitbull.

(Bucks County)

Similarly, when salesmen used to knock on the door, I'd sic my wife on them.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Well I guess the lawful become the unlawful .
    Seems to work for most criminals nowadays .
    Why do criminals go free and the law-abiding get locked up ?
    Most honest people don't know anyone to snitch on to get that charge reduced .
    But hey once guns are banned if you get caught you'll have a huge number of choices
    to use to get you back out on the streets........................................... ..................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12