Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Chester, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    When our property guns & ammo are banned. I foresee these ideas:

    POLICE CALLS:
    1- Robbery on 16th and 17th. The victim said two guys and 2- vicious pit bulls. If I didn't give them my money, the pits will attack me.

    2- Robbery on restaurant at Jimmy & John. The female cashier said a guy sprayed Chanel asking would my wife like it? Then he had this jar
    loaded with Hornets, he said if I open the jar the hornets will attack your face.

    3-Robbery at Lady Fragile Glass: He came in with a monkey and said I didn't give him the money, he will let the monkey out.

    4- Bakery at 12 Avenue. If I didn't give him the money, he had a bucket of a horrible foul smell and throw it in the kitchen and counters.

    SEE! Don't need a gun.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SXSE
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    If I want you dead:
    1) I'll run you over
    or
    2) I'll stab you you with a knife, or hack you with my machete
    or
    3) Crush you skull with my hammer
    or
    4) Kill you with my bare hands
    or
    5) Beat you to death with a 2 X 4
    or
    6) Poison you with rat poison
    or
    7) . . .
    or
    8) . . . . . . . .

    You can't fix stupid but you can get rid of it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Levittown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    8,723
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    The country's "leaders" have made the USA a lawless land. Now they will make the (law abiding only) citizens unable to defend themselves. What will follow? Breakdown in deliveries of needed products? (That's already happening). Followed by citizens preying upon each other?
    There are only two kinds of guns. Those I have and those I want.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Just ban all those other 'offensive weapons' as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    20845284

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Fear mongering from those who fear us the most...why play into their mental demise?

    We hold the power...need to unite and use it against them...its all in our hands, just need to motivate.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Loami, Illinois
    Age
    79
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    18643057

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Fear mongering from those who fear us the most...why play into their mental demise?

    We hold the power...need to unite and use it against them...its all in our hands, just need to motivate.
    Just stand fast and defend yourself against the aggressors.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,341
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Don’t give up anything including your firearms,problem solved.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    In a college town, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    17882862

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    When our property guns & ammo are banned. I foresee these ideas:

    POLICE CALLS:
    1- Robbery on 16th and 17th. The victim said two guys and 2- vicious pit bulls. If I didn't give them my money, the pits will attack me.

    2- Robbery on restaurant at Jimmy & John. The female cashier said a guy sprayed Chanel asking would my wife like it? Then he had this jar
    loaded with Hornets, he said if I open the jar the hornets will attack your face.

    3-Robbery at Lady Fragile Glass: He came in with a monkey and said I didn't give him the money, he will let the monkey out.

    4- Bakery at 12 Avenue. If I didn't give him the money, he had a bucket of a horrible foul smell and throw it in the kitchen and counters.

    SEE! Don't need a gun.
    1. Keep puppy treats in your pocket, and learn dog psychology, problem solved.

    2. Carry hornet spray.

    3. Does the monkey have a banana? You may be screwed if so...

    4. Learn to enjoy foul smells...

    And above all else, do not comply with unconstitutional edicts, mandates, suggestions, or “laws”. Have a boating accident first.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Chester, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    1. Keep puppy treats in your pocket, and learn dog psychology, problem solved.

    2. Carry hornet spray.

    3. Does the monkey have a banana? You may be screwed if so...

    4. Learn to enjoy foul smells...

    And above all else, do not comply with unconstitutional edicts, mandates, suggestions, or *laws*. Have a boating accident first.
    NO PROBLEM. The people outsiders are not as informed and deadly as the PAFOA!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,120
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: When Guns and Ammo are Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Don*t give up anything including your firearms,problem solved.
    ^^^^This

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If guns are banned?
    By Finster in forum General
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: September 6th, 2010, 01:23 PM
  2. HIT THIS POLL -- should guns be banned
    By Fetus in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: June 24th, 2010, 07:16 PM
  3. The Guns To Be Banned List!
    By GreyWolfJr in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: March 15th, 2009, 10:27 PM
  4. All Guns Banned in 10 Years
    By chemist308 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: April 20th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •