Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Sign swaping

Default Sign swaping

Anybody notice McCain Palin signs vanishing and being replaced by multiple Obama signs??? I drive around Williamsport all the time, through linden to jersey shore, up 15 etc. I take note in my head of where the signs are. Well within the last fews days most the McCain signs were taken and a bunch of Obama signs were placed at interchanges etc. Then as I was coming onto business 15 below McDonalds last night, I swear I saw a guy running through the gore area between the ramps with plastic balled up in his hands. Yes, if you're wandering, he fit the normal discription. And then two weeks ago my neighbor was out stealing signs. Why else was he out for a walk with his son at 11:30 on a foggy night? Yeah he had plastic balled up in his hands also. Picking up litter I guess. Then my mother tells me several have been busted stealing signs around town. Once again fitting the normal discription. Is this some kind of organized thing? Just proves some stereotypes about the immorality (stealing) along with association of a particular party.

Default Re: Sign swaping

Normal.... Description.... Hm...

(Chester County)

Default Re: Sign swaping

Quote Originally Posted by Tiadaghton44 View Post
    Anybody notice McCain Palin signs vanishing and being replaced by multiple Obama signs??? I drive around Williamsport all the time, through linden to jersey shore, up 15 etc. I take note in my head of where the signs are. Well within the last fews days most the McCain signs were taken and a bunch of Obama signs were placed at interchanges etc. Then as I was coming onto business 15 below McDonalds last night, I swear I saw a guy running through the gore area between the ramps with plastic balled up in his hands. Yes, if you're wandering, he fit the normal discription. And then two weeks ago my neighbor was out stealing signs. Why else was he out for a walk with his son at 11:30 on a foggy night? Yeah he had plastic balled up in his hands also. Picking up litter I guess. Then my mother tells me several have been busted stealing signs around town. Once again fitting the normal discription. Is this some kind of organized thing? Just proves some stereotypes about the immorality (stealing) along with association of a particular party.

They should make it a federal offense, it is tampering with the voting process. I have not heard of any McCain supporters out stealing Obama signs. Come on America I am begging you to wake up and see this man for what he is, a snake in the grass. A harlot wishing to lead you astray.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!