I ordered the new 7.5 FK BRNO PSD pistol. At a price of $1.50 per round, it seems to be a prime candidate for reloading. Especially given the possibility of the cartridge not catching on. With that said, there are no reloading dies yet made for it that I've found.

I'm ignorant when it comes to machining. Would it be possible to take a current set of available dies and recut them to load this cartridge? If so, what caliber would be the best host? Or add an insert into a 10mm die to size the neck? Maybe a mixed set of dies, one to size the neck and another to size the body?

I tried to find some dimensional drawings and find only very basic other than a 3D printer software link which is too small to make out.

Anyway, if any of you are bored and want to tackle this endeavor, it could be a money-maker. I can't be the only one wanting to reload for this. I know custom dies are made by several companies but I already have an extra set of carbide dies for 10mm. And I have no idea if the custom die makers can legally make dies for proprietary calibers.