Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Weapon lights EDC

So I’ve got the bug for a WML. It will be on a G19 mostly and I’m kinda thinking the streamlight tlr-7a but I keep checking out the olight pl-2mini cause I do like the beam a little bit more and it’s got another 100 lumens...600 vs 500. My other other thought is just do get a tlr-1 1000 lumens but again this is on an EDC G19 so may be overkill. What’s everyone got/like these days for WMLs

(York County)

Default Re: Weapon lights EDC

I recently picked up a tlr-7a for my 320. For the size it has a good beam and brightness. It*s a perfect size for an edc gun and doesn*t protrude past the muzzle which is nice.

I have used TLR-1s and TLR-1HL (?) on my EDCs for years. My EDC is a 10mm G29 and I shoot several club matches a year with the WL still attached.

They have held up very well, considering especially the abuse from EDC and from being used on a small, light 10mm handgun. I load and shoot to SigVcrown ballistics. Not Buffalo Bore, but not warm 40 either.

I use KT Mech Holsters for both carry and competition. They do a good job securing the gun/light combo, in my pretty active lifestyle and daily activities.

(Delaware County)

I have two streamlight tlr3 weapon lights. Compact and throws more than enough light (150 lumens I think). With the supplied keys it fits all my pistols including the g19. Momentary on off switch and comes off the rail with the turn of a screw (no tools needed) which is my favorite feature. I think you can pick one up new for around $80. Just beware of cheap knock offs if you shop places like ebay.

(Chester County)

I have the olight pl mini 1 and Streamlight tlr-7a. Get the tlr-7a. There are more holsters out there for it, Streamlight is a Pennsylvania company, and the switches are easy to use on the streamlight than the olight. On the olight pl mini, the switch is very stiff.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

So I received my tlr-7a today and I*m pretty happy with it so far. It*s very compact and more than bright enough, tested it upstairs with the lights off, now just waiting on my holster so I can carry it. Thanks to all I may report back once I*ve had the chance to test it out but it*s a streamlight and very durable.