Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default TAKE ACTION: Mastriano Bill Would Make PA a Second Amendment Sanctuary

With Democrats holding all the levels of power in DC, federal gun control may be a real possibility.

That's why Senator Doug Mastriano is seeking to make the Commonwealth a 2A Sanctuary. Tell your State Senator to support this legislation

Follow this link to take action:

https://pennsylvania.gunowners.org/02112021/
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Delaware County)

Default Re: TAKE ACTION: Mastriano Bill Would Make PA a Second Amendment Sanctuary

Even if this bill passes both the House and Senate...what's to keep the fool for governor from vetoing the bill?

(Wayne County)

Default Re: TAKE ACTION: Mastriano Bill Would Make PA a Second Amendment Sanctuary

Signed sent to Lisa Baker

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Even if this bill passes both the House and Senate...what's to keep the fool for governor from vetoing the bill?
    We'd most certainly need an override vote. Whether or not we'd get that is the question (as usual).
    -Brandon

PickingPA Guest

Sent

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    We'd most certainly need an override vote. Whether or not we'd get that is the question (as usual).
    All of these efforts are a mind fuck...you do realize that, right? Its a manipulated game, meant to keep you engaged just enough to make you think we have a say. This past election pretty much proved and demonstrated what we all knew to be true. The corrupt, the fraudulent, the inept, the cowards, the Stupid...are what run this country...can't forget the pedo/perves too.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    Signed sent to Lisa Baker
    Excellent. Thank you.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by vfinnell View Post
    With Democrats holding all the levels of power in DC, federal gun control may be a real possibility.

That's why Senator Doug Mastriano is seeking to make the Commonwealth a 2A Sanctuary. Tell your State Senator to support this legislation

Follow this link to take action:

https://pennsylvania.gunowners.org/02112021/
    Done! Thanks for sharing.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I read the article and like the things I saw. Is there any more specific information about the bill?

This thought did cross my mind...
    If the Hollywood cancel culture is willing to fire Gina Carano for not complying, what will the Washington DC cancel culture do to Pennsylvania for not complying?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I read the article and like the things I saw. Is there any more specific information about the bill?

This thought did cross my mind...
    If the Hollywood cancel culture is willing to fire Gina Carano for not complying, what will the Washington DC cancel culture do to Pennsylvania for not complying?
    The same thing they did to that guy in KS or MO or wherever it was when they ruled that the suppressors weren't subject to federal law.

I'm all for it though and think we need to submit more offensive bills like they do but I know that Katie Muth is a lost cause and will pass on this one for now.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast