Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: TAKE ACTION: Mastriano Bill Would Make PA a Second Amendment Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    I could care less about the cancel culture, but I'd really like to read the actual bill an SB XXX number would be a great help!
    The last I saw, it wasn't far enough along to have a # yet.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: TAKE ACTION: Mastriano Bill Would Make PA a Second Amendment Sanctuary

Thanks, Sent
    ΑΣΦ

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Even if this bill passes both the House and Senate...what's to keep the fool for governor from vetoing the bill?
    Even with a veto, we still benefit from getting a recorded vote.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Done Lisa Baker and if she doesn't honor our wishes, she*s done! And I just renewed my GOA membership.
    Thank you. Lisa Baker certainly needs to hear from you.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The last I saw, it wasn't far enough along to have a # yet.
    Legislators release co-sponsorship memoranda in order to get co-sponsors before they file the bill. The idea is that they want as many people as possible on the bill when the bill number is assigned. That's why we are working at this stage to get co-sponsors.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Sent, although I'm stuck with Gene Yaw who pretends to stand for a lot of things we hicks here in the sticks want him to stand for, but when called on it tends to spout off condescending, legalese-type objections. He is a lawyer, after all.
    Yaw did co-sponsor Constitutional Carry.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Sent and donated.
    Thank you very much.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The same thing they did to that guy in KS or MO or wherever it was when they ruled that the suppressors weren't subject to federal law.

I'm all for it though and think we need to submit more offensive bills like they do but I know that Katie Muth is a lost cause and will pass on this one for now.
    It never hurts to register your opinion with your elected officials.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    Thanks for posting it. Done and sent to Devlin Robinson
    Great. We are trying to get him on this bill, Constitutional Carry, and strengthening preemption.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Hate to admit defeat, but I have to agree, and it's hard to argue against your logic. It's borderline pandering. Even if he does believe in the bill, there's no way it even gets out of committee. If it would, supporters will be roasted by the liberal media, and even if it survives a vote, like you said, it will be DOA at Wolf's desk. And there's no overriding his veto.
    I am not quite so sure it will get stuck in committee. I think it might even make it to the floor and get a vote. That's the goal. Even with Wolf's veto, we get a recorded vote and find out where our legislators really stand on an issue. It is THEIR pandering we want to sort through. Are they really pro-2A or are they just saying that to get elected? A recorded vote on pro-gun bills separates the wheat from the chaff.

It's also the right thing to do and a good bill.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast