Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: HB - 451 Requiring 6 hours of Training by NRA Certified Instructorprior to LTCF

I'm opposed to oppressing suicide.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Default Re: HB - 451 Requiring 6 hours of Training by NRA Certified Instructorprior to LTCF

Interfering with suicide is another form of people knowing what's best for someone else. We generally oppose the concept of one person or persons knowing what's good for another, but view suicide as an atrocious assault on God, so that supersedes.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

i agree about interfering with suicide. but my comment was falsely based on incorrectly attributing the age to purchase a handgun to the age to get an ltcf for said purchased handgun.

i still find it infuriating that someone can watch someone get nailed with a stolen handgun illegally carried then turn around and claim how important NICS/PICS and LTCF's are to our safety.
    they might as well just be a lib.
    thinking that it is a wonderful thing, in theory, is not wrong. failing to acknowledge the likelyhood of perversion is not a wonderful thing.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Allegheny County)

I'm just so tired of it all. They can propose all this anti-liberty bullshit and face zero consequences. Sometimes they stick, sometimes they don't but we have to fight them constantly. There needs to be a law that if a "legislator" proposes something repugnant to the constitution (state or federal) then they are removed from office and barred from ever holding elected office.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Wayne County)

I*m a certified RSO, I wonder what it would cost me to be become a certified instructor? The bill sucks period. Most gun shops can point a buyer to some kind of training if they want training.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    I'm just so tired of it all. They can propose all this anti-liberty bullshit and face zero consequences. Sometimes they stick, sometimes they don't but we have to fight them constantly. There needs to be a law that if a "legislator" proposes something repugnant to the constitution (state or federal) then they are removed from office and barred from ever holding elected office.
    Like getting them to pass laws restricting their ability to profit with insider information, implement term limits which threaten their continued profiting or literally anything else that threatens their jobs.
    An animal wont collar itself. We crafted a beautiful collar for these animals and got too lazy to walk them, simply set them free and now they're feral.
    That would have been around the late 1800's
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    No.
    Best answering the whole damn thread.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Sorry to break this to you every year for the past couple of decades both on a state and federal level a slew of extreme anti gun bills introduced. Fortunately most don't go anywhere. Of course nowaday on the federal side it's likely something will hit the floor of both the house and senate.

The problem is with the law you proposed is the US supreme court ruled that abortion is constitutional via Roe vs Wade. So using you own legislation any member of congress who proposed anti abortion legislation will be removed from congress and barred from ever holding elected office.

The same goes for any member of congress who introduces legislation to eliminate or to limit affirmative action. The courts ruled that was constitutional too.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by wallyone View Post
    Don' you have to take a course for a Utah permit ?
    There are several states that require training, but I don't know of any that specifically require NRA training.
    The Hostler

(Bucks County)

HB - 451B-- Requiring 6 hours of Training and background checks by "Trump votes" Certified Instructor prior to voting....

Oh how the left would cry "racism" and "unfair".....Yet it's no different.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast