Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: HB - 451 Requiring 6 hours of Training by NRA Certified Instructorprior to LTCF

Wouldn't passage of this bill represent a government endorsement of the NRA? (not that that would be a bdad thing)

Default Re: HB - 451 Requiring 6 hours of Training by NRA Certified Instructorprior to LTCF

It will be great to get certified by someone who probably doesn't actually know how to shoot.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

It’s just another end run to make it more difficult for people to follow the rules and be law abiding citizens. They can pound sand and gravel where the sun don’t shine.

Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    Wonder how money NRA paid to have state require their training, and how much money the NRA would make per training session
    Chances are high considering back when castle doctrine was strengthened the NRA's supported version had mandatory training in the bill.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

I believe it should be required to show where in the constitution such a training is described in order to keep and bear arms.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrcpa View Post
    I think this would be an effective tactic. Every time a bill is introduced that places a restriction on firearm ownership a Republican should introduce a similar bill that affects another right that the left holds dear. Something like a law requiring all news outlets submit supporting facts to an independent gov't agency before publication of a story. Then let them howl about it. Or voter ID and background checks in order to vote.

What's that saying..."what's good for the goose is good for the gander". Need to point out the hypocrisy at every turn.
    This X 1000. Putting aside the fact that voting doesn't matter anymore because of fixed elections and politicians don't care what we think, Republican politicians should have amendments ready to go to add to Democrat bills every time they put up stupid $hit.

Require universal background checks and training for exercising our 2A rights? OK we will add an amendment requiring voter ID and poll tests. They want to ban semi auto rifles, then we add an amendment banning violent movies and music. I know the argument will be that we will have no freedom left but guess what, we live in a police state now. The faster we get to the end, the quicker the reset gets done.

(Columbia County)

My question is; are there some private ranges and even gun clubs that have certified NRA instructors that might like this bill due to the fact that they could make money off it. They already have the range most likely a room they could use for classroom instruction and the instructors. It will be a steady flow of income. Just like Springfield Armory many in the firearms industry are willing to give up are rights for a quick buck.

What if you are an NRA pistol instructor?
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lancaster County)

Don' you have to take a course for a Utah permit ?

just a few weeks ago we had a 19yo on the wall of an overpass readying to jump before he pulled a handgun on responding officers.
    i know they shot an unarmed kid that neverdindundidnuftin because it is impossible for him to have been carrying the handgun.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast