Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Any Rex Delta owners out there? if so you may be interested in this post.

I purchased a Arex Rex Delta 2 months ago at a great price - especially in today's crazy market. The one thing I wanted were night sights to replace the front white sight and rear black sight. Arex wanted too much money and Suarez sights required a gunsmith because the base was too small and either peening of the sight or slide was needed to install. Long story short after doing some digging- I purchased a front ($30) and rear ($25) Meprolight night sight separately for model ML-10110 They fit my Delta perfectly and went on easily with my sight pusher. Just an FYI in case you are in the market for night sights for the Delta.

IMG_1103.JPG

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Any Rex Delta owners out there? if so you may be interested in this post.

Looking at the package it says for Sig pistols... So safe to assume any Sig P series sight will work?

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Any Rex Delta owners out there? if so you may be interested in this post.

That’s not too surprising looking at them. They take a lot of sig qualities

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Looking at the package it says for Sig pistols... So safe to assume any Sig P series sight will work?
    I tried a few steel white dot front sights I had lying around from pistols I replaced with night sights to get an idea of what would fit and the dovetail was too small for the front sight channel. I initially purchased the front Meprolight because it was so cheap ($30) with the intention of making a shim to make it fit the channel. To my surprise it fit perfectly - no shim needed. I then purchased the rear (same model ML10110) and that had a little tighter tolerance but went on easily with the sight pusher and a drop of oil. I would stick with the model number I mentioned.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolFan View Post
    I tried a few steel white dot front sights I had lying around from pistols I replaced with night sights to get an idea of what would fit and the dovetail was too small for the front sight channel. I initially purchased the front Meprolight because it was so cheap ($30) with the intention of making a shim to make it fit the channel. To my surprise it fit perfectly - no shim needed. I then purchased the rear (same model ML10110) and that had a little tighter tolerance but went on easily with the sight pusher and a drop of oil. I would stick with the model number I mentioned.
    Just curious because if I ever decide to grab one I'd go with one of the new Gen2 with the optics mount and then would want XL height sights. But yeah if your Sig Meprolights work I'd say there's a good chance any Sig sight will fit... If it's too loose then I'd be out of luck (or could try a shim as you alluded to), too tight then some filing would work.

(Montgomery County)

Just watched a video on the Gen 2, and it's indeed compatible with Sig sights.