Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Morgantown PA 3 DAY SHOW (MOAKS) Feb 26, 27, 28, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    The WG P226 is mine. Either the guy I got it from or some other previous owner must have done that. Not sure if you had me show it to you or if one of my sales guys did.

I hope everyone had a good show experience. It was pretty good overall judging by my conversations with others.
    Will you be back at the next Morgantown show? If I don't find a P226 by then, it might be worth considering and replacing the front sight.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Will you be back at the next Morgantown show? If I don't find a P226 by then, it might be worth considering and replacing the front sight.
    Yes I'll be back there next month. I'll be in Gettysburg this weekend.

(Philadelphia County)

I was there Sunday. Ammo was available, but the price was ridiculous. Boxes or 50 rounds of 9MM were going for $45 or more - almost $1 a round!

(Montgomery County)

Did any of you stop to look at the Precision firearms.
    ?.. I am considering buying my wife an AR. I like their designs/colors , just no idea of their reputation as far as *quality*... She is def not the standard *black gun* kinda girl...
    btw, the girl running the booth seemed very educated on firearms and was very pleasant even though she seemed super busy..

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    Did any of you stop to look at the Precision firearms.
    ?.. I am considering buying my wife an AR. I like their designs/colors , just no idea of their reputation as far as *quality*... She is def not the standard *black gun* kinda girl...
    btw, the girl running the booth seemed very educated on firearms and was very pleasant even though she seemed super busy..
    I have purchased a good amount of products from them...very knowledgeable about everything AR. They will most likely build you something to your liking. I also purchased several rifle sleeves from them at a great price. They have been consistently good over the years.

(Delaware County)

I thought I saw a box of 1000 small rifle primers for $29.50 and was ready to throw down some cash. Upon closer inspection, the decimal point was not where I thought it was.

I did get an upper for a shockingly good price though, for 2021 at least, although I haven't tried it on a lower for fit yet.

First time I've been to Morgantown. It takes me about an extra 40 minutes round trip vs. Oaks, but I must admit that I like the scenery better. The smell of stale gasoline brings back memories, but I'd be slightly concerned for my health if I were set up in the main hall all weekend.
    Removed NRA Life Member pic. LaPierre and Chris Cox are ruining NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post
    I thought I saw a box of 1000 small rifle primers for $29.50 and was ready to throw down some cash. Upon closer inspection, the decimal point was not where I thought it was.

I did get an upper for a shockingly good price though, for 2021 at least, although I haven't tried it on a lower for fit yet.

First time I've been to Morgantown. It takes me about an extra 40 minutes round trip vs. Oaks, but I must admit that I like the scenery better. The smell of stale gasoline brings back memories, but I'd be slightly concerned for my health if I were set up in the main hall all weekend.
    Weren*t you wearing your life saving mask?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234