Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Lindell

(Berks County)

Default Re: Michael Lindell

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Jake Tapper says we need to be held accountable for refusing to accept the results, meanwhile he and others in the media were all about pushing the Russia collusion narrative, which was 100% bullshit and proven to be so. And now he wants to silence the other wise when they have actual concerns to bring forward.

Well, he's welcome to try and hold us accountable.
    It's funny how that works and they think that we don't see it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Just like the Dems, this guy is beating a dead horse. It’s over.....move on. It’s the same advice I have Hillary fans 4 years ago. There will be no GOTCHA moment. Courts will strike down anything that isn’t 100% provable.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It's funny how that works and they think that we don't see it.
    They know we see it. They just don't give a shit.
    -Brandon

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    They know we see it. They just don't give a shit.

Hmm... I don't know. If they didn't give a shit, they wouldn't be going to so much effort to silence dissent. They'd just be pointing and laughing. They're not doing that. Well, some may be, but for the most part it's all censorship tactics. They're trying to wrangle control over the narrative again, and they're afraid. Which is weird, considering they now hold all the levers of power, but therein lies the rub:

They may control the government, but they don't control the country. Not yet, anyway. They had to cheat to win, which means we are not a 50/50 split between right and left like we're being led to believe. I imagine the odds are severely stacked against them, which is why they have to resort to these tactics. Will they succeed, or will we? At this point in time, I don't know. It all hangs on the edge of a knife.

But, their desperation leads me to believe we've got a fighting chance.

(Franklin County)

Hmm... I don't know. If they didn't give a shit, they wouldn't be going to so much effort to silence dissent. They'd just be pointing and laughing. They're not doing that. Well, some may be, but for the most part it's all censorship tactics. They're trying to wrangle control over the narrative again, and they're afraid. Which is weird, considering they now hold all the levers of power, but therein lies the rub:

They may control the government, but they don't control the country. Not yet, anyway. They had to cheat to win, which means we are not a 50/50 split between right and left like we're being led to believe. I imagine the odds are severely stacked against them, which is why they have to resort to these tactics. Will they succeed, or will we? At this point in time, I don't know. It all hangs on the edge of a knife.

But, their desperation leads me to believe we've got a fighting chance.
    They aren't censoring because they're afraid the conservatives will figure out what's going on, they are censoring everything so the democrat voters don't see what's been going on. If you sit down and discuss this whole shit show with your average run of the mill democrat they will say, "show me the evidence", and then when you can't because the MSM doesn't carry it, and social media doesn't carry it, and hollywood doesn't mention it, and democrat politicians don't talk of it, the conversation is over, and that's the goal. They don't czre what I think, or what you think, they just care that we can't convince anyone else.
    The Hostler

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    They aren't censoring because they're afraid the conservatives will figure out what's going on, they are censoring everything so the democrat voters don't see what's been going on. If you sit down and discuss this whole shit show with your average run of the mill democrat they will say, "show me the evidence", and then when you can't because the MSM doesn't carry it, and social media doesn't carry it, and hollywood doesn't mention it, and democrat politicians don't talk of it, the conversation is over, and that's the goal. They don't czre what I think, or what you think, they just care that we can't convince anyone else.
    An excellent point. Hence the fear. They know a lot of "normies" would turn against them instantly if the curtain was pulled back and the charade shown for what it really is.

(Franklin County)

An excellent point. Hence the fear. They know a lot of "normies" would turn against them instantly if the curtain was pulled back and the charade shown for what it really is.
    Exactly.
    The democratic party would fly to pieces if hard, irrefutable evidence that the election was thrown were to surface and the MSM couldn't stop it from getting out.
    I'm sure their are a number of "never Trumpers" who would sooner destroy this country than have him in office for another term, but I think there are more moderate democrats who would flip their lids if they were shown, beyond a doubt, that the election was a sham. I think there are enough of them that have listened to CNN for four years and really think Trump is the antichrist just because all they have been fed is filtered and altered news.
    The Hostler

(Bucks County)

An acquaintance recently lamented that his wife watches FOX, and "boy, is she brain-washed". There's the other side of the divide.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(York County)

No matter how truthful some evidence might be, it can never be seen clearly when it is surrounded by so many lies.

The problem is that both sides of this political race are very willing to distort and manipulate what information they might be able to present that could actually illuminate the truth. Both are full speed ahead to be certain they are ahead of the other party. As each finds new heights of desperate actions to taunt or control the other, they are each stoking the engines of the party followers.

Yet, from a perspective of liberty & truth, both are on a spiral racetrack manically racing in circles, as the track itself moves closer and closer to authoritarian hell. The pace of destructive behavior is the fiercest we have ever seen in this country.

Trump made the mistake of believing there were patriots in Washington who would help right the direction of the country. He was unprepared with independent leaders who would be able to step into the morass of that cesspool, called the federal government, and help to undo decades of mismanagement and selfish graft intended to obtain both money and power. While he hoped to achieve his own self-aggrandizement with his promotion of long-standing Republican Party goals, he failed to understand the depth of corruption within both parties. His actions not only caused the Democrats to come out of their hate-filled closets into open warfare, but also showed that the goals the Republicans had been promising to their party followers were nothing more (to them) than the carrot on a stick, to be pulled along ahead of the crowd, to keep them panting in desire to taste the promised carrot cake.

There needs to be a rebirth of true patriotism. Representatives must be elected who will go, now, to government with the goal of reducing its size and desire to take over society, who believe they are there to serve the people by adhering to the Constitution like our lives depended on it, who are willing to say and do what is right even when it jeopardizes friendships they would like to obtain or maintain. Their service must be characterized by truthfulness and humility. They must be unwilling to exaggerate & prevaricate to get what they want, even when they think their goal is righteous and for the people. They need to be able to espouse the principles of our founding from their own heartfelt allegiance.

We are not seeing this in Washington, or Harrisburg, or elsewhere in our governmental employees.

(Chester County)

Well, I love My Pillow... just saying.

Had it for about three years now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast