Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Michael Lindell

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Lindell is definitely not a polished public speaker,kinda reminds me of Trump.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern Tier, Pennsylvania
    (McKean County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    8,069
    Rep Power
    21474858

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Am I really suppose to watch 2 hours of Lindell babbling? If there is something new or of importance rule #1 is to be concise.
    FUCK BIDEN

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    29,044
    Rep Power
    21474880

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about what he supposedly "reveals".

    As such, I assume just more horseshit like all the other unprovable horseshit we've heard for so long now.
    SATURDAY February 20 PAFOA Group Shoot! All Welcome! (click here for info)

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    4,848
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about what he supposedly "reveals".

    As such, I assume just more horseshit like all the other unprovable horseshit we've heard for so long now.
    Life has a melody. Don't wrestle with pigs, don't argue with idiots.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    4,815
    Rep Power
    2473135

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about what he supposedly "reveals".

    As such, I assume just more horseshit like all the other unprovable horseshit we've heard for so long now.
    IIRC, the last 20 minutes was dedicated to displaying a spread sheet consisting of several columns of data showing intrusions into county election tabulation machines. One column was allegedly the IP address and country of origin of the attacker, another was the IP address of the target, and another was the number of votes subtracted from Trump's totals.

    All the events had dates and timestamps and whether the attempt was successful or not.

    The data was provided by someone named Mary Fanning. If the data is accurate it is very damning but as I stated in a previous post, no mention was cited as to the source or origin of the data.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    IIRC, the last 20 minutes was dedicated to displaying a spread sheet consisting of several columns of data showing intrusions into county election tabulation machines. One column was allegedly the IP address and country of origin of the attacker, another was the IP address of the target, and another was the number of votes subtracted from Trump's totals.

    All the events had dates and timestamps and whether the attempt was successful or not.

    The data was provided by someone named Mary Fanning. If the data is accurate it is very damning but as I stated in a previous post, no mention was cited as to the source or origin of the data.

    I'd heard that 75% was a compilation of stuff most of us already knew (But how many who don't follow it regularly do? There's value in presenting even the "old" evidence), and that the remaining 25% was all new stuff from this Mary Fanning lady. From what I know if her, she's an independent journalist, I guess similar to Sharyl Attkisson. I still need to watch it.

    Either way, Mike Lindell has my respect for going through with all this. It's cost him a lot of money, directly in terms of evidence-gathering, and indirectly through lost contracts and the like.

    Is it a sign of the times that the chief defenders of our Republic include a billionaire real estate tycoon and a millionaire manufacturing kingpin? Then again, our Founders were largely comprised of industrialists and businessmen, with farmers and lawyers and soldiers mixed in. It's likely they'd have fit right in.

    And many lost their fortunes to do it. Was it worth it for them? Well, that'll depend on what we do with their legacy.

    I say we need more Donald Trumps and Mike Lindells in our country. Patriots who aren't afraid to stand up and fight for the survival of the Republic are a rare breed.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    4,815
    Rep Power
    2473135

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I'd heard that 75% was a compilation of stuff most of us already knew (But how many who don't follow it regularly do? There's value in presenting even the "old" evidence), and that the remaining 25% was all new stuff from this Mary Fanning lady.
    Agree. The last 20 minutes is the most compelling in terms of the spreadsheet info.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,127
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    He should have stuck with making pillows.
    How 1934 Germany of you.



    Just sit down and shut up! You cannot criticize Herr government. Accept the election.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    4,848
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    How 1934 Germany of you.



    Just sit down and shut up! You cannot criticize Herr government. Accept the election.
    LMFAO
    Life has a melody. Don't wrestle with pigs, don't argue with idiots.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Michael Lindell

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    How 1934 Germany of you.



    Just sit down and shut up! You cannot criticize Herr government. Accept the election.

    Jake Tapper says we need to be held accountable for refusing to accept the results, meanwhile he and others in the media were all about pushing the Russia collusion narrative, which was 100% bullshit and proven to be so. And now he wants to silence the other side when they have actual concerns to bring forward.

    Well, he's welcome to try and hold us accountable.
    Last edited by Lexington; February 9th, 2021 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Replaced "wise" with "side."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Bloomberg is Right
    By mikem132 in forum National
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 27th, 2012, 10:35 AM
  2. Michael M
    By Yozick in forum Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 28th, 2011, 08:28 PM
  3. Michael shoots his .45
    By WWGunslinger in forum Pistols
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2010, 05:20 PM
  4. St. Michael
    By PA Dave in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 15th, 2007, 05:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •