Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default NW PA - Gathering of Like Minded Folks- Sat 13 Feb 2:00PM Meadville

Just as title says.

Hoping to get some 2A group/supporters.

We have people coming from multiple political action and political parties, patriot groups, sportsmen clubs and a couple 2A group representatives..no PAFOA people yet.

It is a meet and greet to touch base with regional folks who share a belief that our civil liberties and our rights mean something..... and get the groups communicating and coordinating.

Saturday Feb 13 at 1400 (2:00pm) near Meadville (Crawford County).

I posted this in the PA political thread but have not had any response. I'll try in this thread but I don't have much expectation of support.

Gun owners are so uninvolved in PA. I guess they haven't felt the pain yet....unlike Virginia.

3-4 million gun owners in PA. 1 Million LTCF.

The best we can do at an annual rally in Harrisburg is 1700 people at best. That represents .045% of gun owners and .15% of LTCF folks in PA.

Wake up people. Get off the couch, get out from the keyboard and get active.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: NW PA - Gathering of Like Minded Folks- Sat 13 Feb 2:00PM Meadville

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    Just as title says.

Hoping to get some 2A group/supporters.

We have people coming from multiple political action and political parties, patriot groups, sportsmen clubs and a couple 2A group representatives..no PAFOA people yet.

It is a meet and greet to touch base with regional folks who share a belief that our civil liberties and our rights mean something..... and get the groups communicating and coordinating.

Saturday Feb 13 at 1400 (2:00pm) near Meadville (Crawford County).

I posted this in the PA political thread but have not had any response. I'll try in this thread but I don't have much expectation of support.

Gun owners are so uninvolved in PA. I guess they haven't felt the pain yet....unlike Virginia.

3-4 million gun owners in PA. 1 Million LTCF.

The best we can do at an annual rally in Harrisburg is 1700 people at best. That represents .045% of gun owners and .15% of LTCF folks in PA.

Wake up people. Get off the couch, get out from the keyboard and get active.
    Fear and complacency.