Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Most triggered liberal I've ever encountered. Should I have called 911 ?

Take some photos of him, his car & license plate. Better if you could have video of his threats to follow you home. Then let him follow you. Lead him right to the police station.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Most triggered liberal I've ever encountered. Should I have called 911 ?

I'm not anti-cop and have many friends who are LEO of various types. Having said that, in my opinion I try to NEVER call the police unless absolutely positively necessary. Depending on who responds and your individual circumstances, things can go sideways really fast and turn out in a completely unexpected direction. Not necessarily to your benefit.

In your case, open carry is a big liability and is one reason why I avoid it, legal or not. All the nut case has to tell the cop is that you pointed the gun at him and made threatening remarks and your ass is in a sling. Then it's your word against his and lets hope and pray that the store video was clear, or working, or you weren't hidden behind a car. Now you get to contribute to Gunlawyer's kid's college fund even though you are innocent!

As others said, smile, wave, and move along. Also, making sure he wasn't following you was very smart, in case the guy is sufficiently mentally ill that he decides to make you his personal hobby for the next few weeks.

Stop inviting liberals to your BBQs and this wouldn't happen to you.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234