A few days ago; with my truck.
I swapped out this "RE OPEN PA" sign in back window:
P4190084_med.JPG

with this "BIDEN NOT LEGIT" sign:
P1280115_med.JPG

and swapped flag flown on back from Trump to upside down U.S.

Since doing that. I've been getting the same reactions as before the swap.
Liberals, leftist, prod-Biden, anti-Trump etc ... flip me the middle finger while driving down the road and/or shout a few choice, derogatory words shouted in my direction.
Patriots, conservatives, anti-Biden, pro-Trump people beep their horns, give thumbs-up, etc ...

Well just under about an hour ago. I was shopping at the local Redners.
When I came out of the store and started walking towards my truck.
A guy in a black, 4-door, hatchback, on the far side of parking lot, slowly driving past/beside my truck, rolled down his window, lowered his mask, and started screaming crap at me.

Although; due to the distance; it was not obvious which vehicle was mine.
I think he either saw me get out of truck when first arriving or perhaps he just assumed since I open carry it must be my truck.

Anyway, while he was driving and stopping at various locations in the parking lot; and making it a point to keep distance from me. He was shouting things that triggered liberals shout.
The few that I could completely understand and distinctly recall are:
"He's working for the Russians !"
"Election was real !"
"You're a pussy piece of shit !"
"You got a gun. Are you gonna shoot me ?!"
"I have ancestors and relatives buried in Arlington Cemetery. You scumbag !"
"Where do you live ?! I'm gonna follow you !"

I foolishly shouted; but not as loud as him; back some of mine own; but less vulgar sayings:
"WOW ! You're really triggered."
"So brave to be shouting at me while driving away in a car."
"You really are a triggered snowflake."

This went on the entire time (3,4,5 mins ?) while I walked to my truck, put groceries into my truck, and walked the cart back to store.
And then it went on a few more mins while I sat in my truck waiting for him to leave.
But he parked his car across the open isle in a parking spot directly opposed and facing me.

That is when I got out my cell phone and typed "911" but did not dial it.
Although he did get out of his car, grabbed a cooler from his back seat and point to all the stickers on it that I could not be read or identify.
He never really made any physically threatening moves towards me.
So I never dialed 911.

He eventually got back into his car and started driving away.
However; he stopped in another isle, waited for me to start leaving, began videoing me with his cell phone, and began following me out of the parking lot.
But with all cars now looking the same. I could not determine if he did completely follow me out of the parking lot into the street.
Just be certain he was not following me. I went for a 15 min ride along I-78, did a couple u-turns at two different exits, before heading back home.

Since he only made verbal threats, no physically threatening moves towards me, never displayed any type of weapon, and it most likely would be my word against his.
Could the authorities have charged me with something if I dialed "911" ?