Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Most triggered liberal I've ever encountered. Should I have called 911 ?

there are times when I type up a reply to a post, then read it and pass it through a filter "Could this get me fired if someone were to show it to my boss?" and delete many of my more inflammatory diatribes.
    Being that I work for one of the most liberal companies out there, I have to reign in much of my feelings or dark humor due to the sarcasm gene is inactive on most left wing idiots.
    sad but true ....
    the fear of reprisals from unhinged SJW ass hats like described in the OP will dox you and destroy your life when and where ever they can, and as such destroy the first amendment through intimidation and threats of violence. However I applaud your decisions to continue bravely voicing or exhibiting your revulsion for the travesty that was the 2020 elections.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Default Re: Most triggered liberal I've ever encountered. Should I have called 911 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    A few days ago; with my truck.
    I swapped out this "RE OPEN PA" sign in back window:
    Attachment 141986

with this "BIDEN NOT LEGIT" sign:
    Attachment 141987
    My little six pointed star button won't work!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Other than arguing back I say you did the right thing. Especially not driving right home. That is a sure way to have trouble, if the nutcase knew where you lived. If I were you I would expect it to continue.
    Agree with this...

...nothing pisses off an individual (trying to get a reaction from you) more than just smiling and not reacting at all.

(Berks County)

Just smile, ignore, and go on your way. Even though some fearful lib Karens will call police as soon as they see you carrying a handgun. As much as we'd like to give them a dose of their own medicine, take the higher ground. As mentioned, you call police. They show up. Karen says she's scared, you started it, threatening, showing a gun, etc. Stay out of the spotlight.

I need an impeach Biden sign to replace my Trump sign by the road.

The irony will be immediately lost on any potential triggering candidates.....thus very funny.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Chester County)

"Politics and Religion are the third rail."

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    The problem with calling the police is based on what you wrote the only thing that could be considered a threat is the " Where do you live ?! I'm gonna follow you !" . Unless he followed through with that, the statement alone will probably result in no more than a summary offence of harassment. However if the police were called and the police got his side of the story is he going to lie and tell the police that you used threatening language towards him? In that case the police could have given you both a citation for harassment. Unless there was an impartial witness that could verify your side of the story it's probably good that the police were not called. BTW if you videotaped the event with audio that could be consider illegal wiretapping on your part.
    Wiretapping law has nothing to do with video but everything to do with audio. Public location, oral conversation, everyone has a recording device these days.... uphill battle for any DA to claim that the crazy man harassing a person then asking where person lives that video/audio recording was a wiretap violation.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_jim View Post
    You should have whipped out your phone at the beginning and recorded. If you get him threatening you and get his license plate then contact police.
    Exactly, anytime someone approaches me in a weird way or I confront trespassers I always pull the phone out and hit the red button.

(Montgomery County)

I'm 70 now. When I was young, Liberal meant folks left of center that generally were tolerant and had a live and let live attitude. Why we still call them Liberal is beyond me. A large percentage of them have more hate for those that disagree with them than hard core Nazis had for Jews and Gypsies!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    A few days ago; with my truck.
    I foolishly shouted; but not as loud as him; back some of mine own; but less vulgar sayings:
    "WOW ! You're really triggered."
    I need to send you some of my stickers when I get more made.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast