Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Treeline Sports - Thumbs DOWN.

Stopped in this hole in the wall shop recently thinking I hit the ammo mecca. Fully stocked on so many calibers with a 5 box limit. I couldn't believe my eyes.... I also couldn't believe my eyes when they were charging $1/rd for wolf steel case .223 and $100 for FFL transfer fees even if you buy the gun from them. Total get rich over a pandemic scheme. Unless you're in dire need of ammo and want to be sodomized for it, steer clear of these JOs.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Treeline Sports - Thumbs DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentJennings View Post
    Stopped in this hole in the wall shop recently thinking I hit the ammo mecca. Fully stocked on so many calibers with a 5 box limit. I couldn't believe my eyes.... I also couldn't believe my eyes when they were charging $1/rd for wolf steel case .223 and $100 for FFL transfer fees even if you buy the gun from them. Total get rich over a pandemic scheme. Unless you're in dire need of ammo and want to be sodomized for it, steer clear of these JOs.
    Wow. Sad to hear that.

(Mifflin County)

They wont be around long .

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by BrentJennings View Post
    . Fully stocked on so many calibers with a 5 box limit. I couldn't believe my eyes....
    Be wary of any fully stocked shop the tag will tell the tale. Unless the dist finally cut loose the 4mo of backorders at once and you caught it right.

$100 FEE! shit it's worth the gas to come up here for a $20 fee. Even more so if you're getting several things.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lancaster County)

They tack on a $100. InstaCheck fee for guns they sell from inventory??? That doesn't sound right...if that's true though they deserve to be out-of-business yesterday.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    They tack on a $100. InstaCheck fee for guns they sell from inventory??? That doesn't sound right...if that's true though they deserve to be out-of-business yesterday.
    Sounds like just transfers.
    https://www.treelinesports.org/transfers

Funny their FB page has been there for 11 years. They got alot of stuff. So they must be moving something to get shit from dist. Or it's been there for years.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Sounds like just transfers.
    https://www.treelinesports.org/transfers

Funny their FB page has been there for 11 years. They got alot of stuff. So they must be moving something to get shit from dist. Or it's been there for years.
    I talked to a woman who left the shop because they wanted $100 to do the transfer for a glock 43 from the case, I dunno. I'd venture to say the ammo has been there for years. There's a much better shop a block up the street who can't keep anything in stock for longer than a day or so. Either that or nobody in Norristown knows any better and is buying 20 rds of wolf steel case .223 for $20+tax a box. Then again I guess she could have been buying something used out of the box that wasn't consignment or something and is being processed as a transfer, I dunno. Either way I can go two miles up the road and it's $21 and change. $100 is ridiculous.