Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Caseys atf arm brace response

Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    Dear Mr. E

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about proposed guidance by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) regarding the classification weapons with stabilizing braces. I appreciate hearing from you about this issue.

On December 18, 2020, the ATF issued a notice entitled "Objective Factors for Classifying Weapons with Stabilizing Braces." This guidance set forth the ATF's plan to determine how they would classify stabilizer brace-equipped firearms and whether those firearms would be subject to federal registration and regulation under the National Firearms Act (NFA). On December 23, 2020, the ATF withdrew their notice.

I support the Second Amendment right of law-abiding Americans to own guns for protection, sporting and collection. Like most Americans, I also believe we need common sense gun legislation that will help to prevent tragic mass shootings as well as the daily gun violence that takes the lives of approximately 40,000 Americans each year. Among these common sense measures, I support legislation to implement universal background checks, ensure the safe storage of firearms, ban military-style assault weapons and establish risk protection orders to prevent those who pose safety risks to themselves or others from possessing firearms. We are a Nation of people who come together, roll up our sleeves and solve difficult problems. We can pass smart measures to reduce gun violence while fully respecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

For more information on this or other issues, I encourage you to visit my website, http://casey.senate.gov. I hope you will find this online office a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,

Bob Casey

United States Senator
    exact same canned response I got , my response to him was he can stop pandering to both sides in an effort to keep his position he has lost my families vote. I'd sooner write my own name in at this point he's no better than the alternative . He's saying the same thing every liberal democrat moron politician is saying .... but with different words, Time to clean house.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    fuck casey and fuck toomey both need to voted out!
    Toomey is already out he sold out long ago and knows he will not weather the next storm. He is bought and paid for by the Dems. bet me he all of a sudden gets a higher political position elsewhere for selling us out.

(Bucks County)

As I have pointed out before, Casey makes no mention of intent to represent those he represents. The explanation is I, I, I, I.

If he is using common sense, then I have a question for him. Using your common sense, do I look like the usual perp that misuses a gun?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Columbia County)

We had our chance in 2018 to vote Casey out and we blew it. That was before the mail in voting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12