Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Please contact Toomey regarding this stupid impeachment process.

McConnell Votes In Favor Of Rand Paul’s Motion To Dismiss Trump’s Impeachment Trial, Five GOP Senators Opposed

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and a majority of Republicans voted Tuesday in favor of Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s motion to dismiss the impeachment trial against former President Donald Trump.

As senators prepared for the impeachment trial, Paul introduced a motion arguing that the trial is unconstitutional since Trump is now a private citizen and exempt from facing removal from office.

However, five Republican senators and every Senate Democrat voted to table the motion, pushing Trump’s impeachment trial forward.

THESE FIVE GOP SENATORS VOTED TO TABLE THE MOTION:

Maine Sen. Collins
    Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski
    Utah Sen. Mitt Romney
    Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse
    Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey

https://www.conservativereview.com/m...%20CR%20Weekly

Please contact Toomey here---direct link:

https://www.toomey.senate.gov/contac...senator-toomey
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Berks County)

Default Re: Please contact Toomey regarding this stupid impeachment process.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    McConnell Votes In Favor Of Rand Paul*s Motion To Dismiss Trump*s Impeachment Trial, Five GOP Senators Opposed

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and a majority of Republicans voted Tuesday in favor of Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul*s motion to dismiss the impeachment trial against former President Donald Trump.

As senators prepared for the impeachment trial, Paul introduced a motion arguing that the trial is unconstitutional since Trump is now a private citizen and exempt from facing removal from office.

However, five Republican senators and every Senate Democrat voted to table the motion, pushing Trump*s impeachment trial forward.

THESE FIVE GOP SENATORS VOTED TO TABLE THE MOTION:

Maine Sen. Collins
    Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski
    Utah Sen. Mitt Romney
    Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse
    Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey

https://www.conservativereview.com/m...%20CR%20Weekly

Please contact Toomey here---direct link:

https://www.toomey.senate.gov/contac...senator-toomey
    I called and left him a message to that effect last night, not that I think it will do any good but it made me feel a little better. And I always end my messages to him with a comment that I'd vote for a cave man for gubnor before I'd vote for him.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

I'll never be a politician, but I suspect if I were, I'd not be inclined to do anything to please someone saying mean things to me.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bradford County)

"I and my wife are registered independents who almost always vote Republican and we have indeed voted for you in the past, albeit via straight-ticket voting. I realize that you are not running for re-election to the Senate in 2022, but I can assure you that should you ever choose to run for another state (i.e governor) or national office, you have irrevocably lost our votes by eagerly encouraging the ongoing farcical impeachment of President Trump. You are a perfect representative of everything ill that is currently festering within the Republican Party and your actions only reinforce our support for President Trump."
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(York County)

Toomey is not running again. He doesn't care what the voters think.

The process is a hate vendetta. If the democrats applied the same reasoning uniformly Biden would have never been their nominee.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I'll never be a politician, but I suspect if I were, I'd not be inclined to do anything to please someone saying mean things to me.
    He's not going to do anything to please me no matter what but believe me, they do keep a mental tally of calls and letters pro and con to what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post

The process is a hate vendetta. If the democrats applied the same reasoning uniformly Biden would have never been their nominee.
    For some reason I thought he had the gubnor's mansion in his sights.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    He never really did. He thinks he*s smarter than the people he*s supposed to represent.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

(Bucks County)

Think back to the outlandish acts perpetrated by Biden, Hillary, on record and on video and nothing happened and they continued to get votes. Why should any of them care? They know the average citizen is too busy with life to pay attention or commit to memory and that a large proportion are happy to "belong", nothing else on a mental plane required.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lehigh County)

Not that it did any good, but I sent my piece. The opening line:
    When did you become a member of the Democrat party? Is your name Arlen?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast