Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Please contact Toomey regarding this stupid impeachment process.

I sent Toomy an email when this second impeachment started and told him it was ridiculous. No doubt he is trying for future Democratic votes in PA.

PickingPA Guest

I wonder if I’d get a visitor for telling him I hope Pennsylvanians show up at his house to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard

(Bucks County)

On Inauguration day it sent this to him.

Not My President. Are you soon to be "Not My Senator"? Time will tell.

(Monroe County)

Sent him a nice letter telling him I expected Casey to vote for it, not him. Also that he might as well switch parties now if he is going to stand with the party of election fraud, blm, antifa, and the cancel culture/woketards.

Paul even framed the argument, so weak kneed republicans like McConnell could vote whether it was constitutional, and duck their Trump hatred.
    Toomey was too stupid to even take that easy out. What a fraud.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    I wonder if I’d get a visitor for telling him I hope Pennsylvanians show up at his house to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard
    I’d be more concerned you’ll get the website owner a look from Amazon, honestly.

After adults were put back in charge of the DOJ, they are going to start with the insurrectionists who killed or injured the capitol police or who put it on Parler. They’ll get to the low hanging fruit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I'll never be a politician, but I suspect if I were, I'd not be inclined to do anything to please someone saying mean things to me.
    Well, that leaves me out. I always expect black suv's in front of my house whenever I email a tyrant.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Well, that leaves me out. I always expect black suv's in front of my house whenever I email a tyrant.
    Sounds like you should be more concerned about your produce

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I'll never be a politician, but I suspect if I were, I'd not be inclined to do anything to please someone saying mean things to me.
    Isn't it amazing how those who are supposed to represent us must be begged and pleaded with to do so????

Quote Originally Posted by Lignedebanon View Post
    I*d be more concerned you*ll get the website owner a look from Amazon, honestly.

After adults were put back in charge of the DOJ, they are going to start with the insurrectionists who killed or injured the capitol police or who put it on Parler. They*ll get to the low hanging fruit later.

In this cancel culture, where VALID means of expression are being suppressed and removed,
    the only means of expression that will be left are those that were
    previously considered INVALID and were AVOIDED...

All those in power should keep this in mind as they continue to try to remove all venues where the dissenting voices of The People can be heard...

I told him I would vote for a Democrat to keep him out.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast