Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default HB 271 - 3-D Printed firearms

I don't have a 3-d printer and I don't care if you do. But what I disagree with here is the banning of printing firearm parts other than the frame.

Bill Information
    Regular Session 2021-2022
    House Bill 271

Short Title: An Act amending Title 18 (Crimes and Offenses) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in general provisions, further providing for definitions; in inchoate crimes, further providing for prohibited offensive weapons; in assault, further providing for discharge of a firearm into an occupied structure; in theft and related offenses, further providing for definitions; in riot, disorderly conduct and related offenses, further providing for prohibiting of paramilitary training; in firearms and other dangerous articles, further providing for definitions, for persons not to possess, use, manufacture, control, sell or transfer firearms, for firearms not to be carried without a license, for prohibited conduct during emergency, providing for 3-D printed firearms and further providing for sale or transfer of firearms, for firearm sales surcharge, for registration of firearms and for licensing of dealers.
    Prime Sponsor: Representative SHUSTERMAN
    Last Action:
    Referred to JUDICIARY, Jan. 26, 2021 [House]
    Memo: 3D-Printed Firearms

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: HB 271 - 3-D Printed firearms

Next will be cnc machines

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: HB 271 - 3-D Printed firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    I don't have a 3-d printer and I don't care if you do. But what I disagree with here is the banning of printing firearm parts other than the frame.
    Prove I didn't print it before the law ... Oh and screw them if I have to 3d print a firearm for use then that law is already no longer relevant. Don't take that statement as me condoning this bill, I vehemently oppose it and will stand against it.