Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philadelpia Now Accepting LTCF Applications via Website

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    We were able to print our W-2*s off of the PhillyOne Site this year. So maybe they are making progress. Baby steps. LOL.
    Yeah,they had the W2's on the site a week or so ago before abruptly removing them all...supposedly because they were wrong and after they put them back on there some people were saying that nothing on them was changed.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Yeah,they had the W2's on the site a week or so ago before abruptly removing them all...supposedly because they were wrong and after they put them back on there some people were saying that nothing on them was changed.
    Mine coincided with my last paystub, so I believe it is correct as it is going to be.

The accrued time balance on the other hand has been out of whack since the beginning of PhillyOne. Showing a higher than normal balance. Fortunately the police still have a 30 year old mainframe based daily attendance report that is accurate to the T.

(Philadelphia County)

I just submitted a renewal app via the site today. The City is now only requiring one proof of residency doc (I remember it being two in the past but I could be wrong). You also have to provide a copy of Driver's License (front and back). Docs are uploaded on the site during the application process. I paid by credit card. They did charge a convenience fee so the total fee was $25.00. You create a password and are assigned an "Order Number" for tracking. You can then log in and check the progress of your application. The process was quick and easy. I am highly impressed. Way to go Philly PD!! I just hope they process the application in a timely manner.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by KAT-21 View Post
    I just submitted a renewal app via the site today. The City is now only requiring one proof of residency doc (I remember it being two in the past but I could be wrong). You also have to provide a copy of Driver's License (front and back). Docs are uploaded on the site during the application process. I paid by credit card. They did charge a convenience fee so the total fee was $25.00. You create a password and are assigned an "Order Number" for tracking. You can then log in and check the progress of your application. The process was quick and easy. I am highly impressed. Way to go Philly PD!! I just hope they process the application in a timely manner.
    Mine was approved in 12 days. Unfortunately I have to wait a month to pick it up as that is the soonest I could get an appointment.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KAT-21 View Post
    You are correct. These changes have been the result of Firearm Policy Coalition's Fetsurka lawsuit against the City. We continue to try to get even more changes from the City. https://www.firearmspolicy.org/philadelphia
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    You are correct. These changes have been the result of Firearm Policy Coalition's Fetsurka lawsuit against the City. We continue to try to get even more changes from the City. https://www.firearmspolicy.org/philadelphia
    Another good job Joshua! My daughter has her appointment to pick up on Wednesday. You're the man!
    Last edited by 45Doll; February 11th, 2021 at 10:26 PM.
    "You gotta be alive to get paid."

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Nice work once again! Thanks for what you do for the 2A community.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Philadelphia County)

I submitted my documents and after a computer glitch where I had to resubmit the actual application, I was given the All Clear in less than 24 hours. The longest part of the process is waiting for the appointment to pay up and have my picture taken (which is at the beginning of March).

I'm impressed by how quickly it all works compared to the jugf--k of trying to do it in person.

(Philadelphia County)

Application submitted on 2/2/21; application approved on 3/8/21; appt. for picked up: 5/18/21. I can't believe they can get away with this BS!!

My current permit expired last week. I know the Governor issued an extension for the end of March. I can only hope there will be another extension.

(Philadelphia County)

Picked up my Phila county permit last week. I too was surprised that it was rather quick as I had submitted the application in February and received the "OK" very shortly thereafter. Only delay was getting the appointment scheduled.

PS for anyone who is driving there, there was plenty of parking on the street (Erie Avenue) across the street from the building. My pickup time was mid-day on a weekday (a vacation day for me, as I was running other errands) so YMMV. I would use St. Christopher's Hospital as a backup as they have an indoor garage but you'd have to pay to use that lot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast