Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Question I know you know best

I have a CZ 75 P09. I would like to get an extra magazine for it. A year ago I bought two mags that were supposed to work, but didn't. Can anybody recommend one that's not $52 for a CZ brand. I know I can count on you guys for a recommendation. Joe
    Last edited by joeyj; January 22nd, 2021 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Misspell

Default Re: I know you know best

MecGar is the OEM mag maker for CZ. I have a dozen mags for my 9mm and .40 pistols and they work flawlessly. Even have the same markings as the ones that came with the pistols!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Mercer County)

I can second Mecgar mags, they work great, as a side note, a cz75 uses different mags than the czp09. the last time i researched this site had some of the best prices, i have ordered from here multiple times with no issues https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-fact...-actmag-c-173/

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    MecGar is the OEM mag maker for CZ. I have a dozen mags for my 9mm and .40 pistols and they work flawlessly. Even have the same markings as the ones that came with the pistols!
    Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    I can second Mecgar mags, they work great, as a side note, a cz75 uses different mags than the czp09. the last time i researched this site had some of the best prices, i have ordered from here multiple times with no issues https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-fact...-actmag-c-173/
    I was going to chime in with the same advice even before you guys posted, but I checked the Mec-Gar website, and they do not list magazines f0r the P-09. Have either of you seen Mec-Gar for the P-09, or P-07??
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I was going to chime in with the same advice even before you guys posted, but I checked the Mec-Gar website, and they do not list magazines f0r the P-09. Have either of you seen Mec-Gar for the P-09, or P-07??
    I believe that is because all the polymer framed guns now use variations of the P-10 mags so they're only selling P-10 C,F,S mags. I'm pretty sure OP is looking for P-10F mags but I haven't found them in stock anywhere.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    I believe that is because all the polymer framed guns now use variations of the P-10 mags so they're only selling P-10 C,F,S mags. I'm pretty sure OP is looking for P-10F mags but I haven't found them in stock anywhere.
    Are you saying P-10 mags will fit the P-09 or P-07?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Mercer County)

I only have 75 compatible pistols so never looked for p series mags. The site I listed has p series mags but does not look like they are mecgar they are cz factory

(Mercer County)

Are you saying P-10 mags will fit the P-09 or P-07?
    Yes p10, p09 and p07 all use same style of mag, you can use higher capacity mags in the smaller guns. In a p09 you can use p10f mags

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    Yes p10, p09 and p07 all use came style of mag, you can use higher capacity mags in the smaller guns. In a p09 you can use p10f mags
    Thanks, I did not know that.