Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Patriots indeed.

Facebook is censoring by making up lies under the guise of fact checking:

(This is unbelievable) https://youtu.be/h2Dww9_zGAw
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Franklin County)

This shouldn't be a surprise for anyone. Having big tech or MSM fact check or "debunk" anything is like having the fox guard the chickens.
    The Hostler

(Chester County)

I wonder if there's some time to fit some big tech moguls in during the lunch break. Patriots indeed, the only thing that needed to be done wasn't done that day.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

The outrage at the dec6 protests was directed at at the stolen election, Even if you were a democrat, the allegations of wide spread evidence of fraud SHOULD have been investigated to ensure future election purity.
    The fact that abuses of the election were IGNORED and even swept aside despite clear evidence SHOULD enrage every single American.
    The FACT based on Video evidence that even BEFORE the counting was completed, fraudulent voting forms were destroyed by the poll personnel. Videos of totes dumped into un secured vans were seen and despite there being a LAW these forms were supposed to be held for a specific period of time is extremely suspicious, and should have been investigated. I personnally saw voter rolls from delaware county that had 1867 voters over the age of 95 who voted, some of these were registered in 1890. I saw the spreadsheet mysteriously disappear and then come back some days later with this data missing.
    I have seen first hand the videos of after hour votes being pulled from hidden locations, votes showing up in the middle of the night in box vans with NO provenance yet were counted any way.
    In a perfect world every hint or allegation of election impropriety should have been investigated thouroughly yet it was dismissed with a wave of their hads and the election handed over to the dictator in a nearly bloodless coup.
    My ONLY logical conclusion is the swamp creatures and the communists were MORE in fear from the burn loot murder crowd than the right. They made the calculated asssumption that the right would NOT put them in a dangerous position, and they were scared shitless when it became apparent that the right wing patriots were not going to allow the fraudulent election results to be swept under the rug.

So to those who love where this country is headed , drink your Megamedia koolaide and smile you deserve it
    Last edited by bigandy1966; January 24th, 2021 at 08:13 AM.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCan99 View Post
    It was far from a coup. It was missing a ton of elements that would make it a coup. It was just a bunch of protestors that were let closer and things got a little rough. There have been real rougher protests in other countries. I hope we never have those kinds of protests.
    From what I heard, the violent antifa crowd was on the other side of Congress while the protestors from the right were let in through the front door on the other. A setup from the start.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I think the people that broke into the Capitol building while congress was in session got off easy. I'm surprised they weren't cut down with automatic gunfire. I'm not saying that's what should have happened but I really thought they would use serious firepower to protect our idiot rulers.
    They are NOT our rulers.

They are our representatives, and they should be reminded of this strongly and often...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    They are NOT our rulers.

They are our representatives, and they should be reminded of this strongly and often...
    Ha ha ha! Have at it, especially in DE County.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    The outrage at the dec6 protests was directed at at the stolen election, Even if you were a democrat, the allegations of wide spread evidence of fraud SHOULD have been investigated to ensure future election purity.
    The fact that abuses of the election were IGNORED and even swept aside despite clear evidence SHOULD enrage every single American.
    The FACT based on Video evidence that even BEFORE the counting was completed, fraudulent voting forms were destroyed by the poll personnel. Videos of totes dumped into un secured vans were seen and despite there being a LAW these forms were supposed to be held for a specific period of time is extremely suspicious, and should have been investigated. I personnally saw voter rolls from delaware county that had 1867 voters over the age of 95 who voted, some of these were registered in 1890. I saw the spreadsheet mysteriously disappear and then come back some days later with this data missing.
    I have seen first hand the videos of after hour votes being pulled from hidden locations, votes showing up in the middle of the night in box vans with NO provenance yet were counted any way.
    In a perfect world every hint or allegation of election impropriety should have been investigated thouroughly yet it was dismissed with a wave of their hads and the election handed over to the dictator in a nearly bloodless coup.
    My ONLY logical conclusion is the swamp creatures and the communists were MORE in fear from the burn loot murder crowd than the right. They made the calculated asssumption that the right would NOT put them in a dangerous position, and they were scared shitless when it became apparent that the right wing patriots were not going to allow the fraudulent election results to be swept under the rug.

So to those who love where this country is headed , drink your Megamedia koolaide and smile you deserve it
    ^^^This^^^

Except for the being afraid of the Antifags and BLM part.

They*re on the same team, and it was all part of the same plan. They only have one plan. Advance the agenda.

Look at how last year*s violent riots and looting was excused and downright promoted by the msm. Peaceful protesters is just as accurate a description as inciting insurrection, That*s been debunked!, or sacred halls of Congress.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Allegheny County)

Just heard on the evening news that the Department of Homeland Security has issued some sort of watch based on the threat of more insurgent uprisings/domestic terrorism from the right.

Assholes.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Just heard on the evening news that the Department of Homeland Security has issued some sort of watch based on the threat of more insurgent uprisings/domestic terrorism from the right.

Assholes.
    Yeah, that's what the Mrs tells me came across her iPhone. And there are a lot of conspiracy people out there. I heard one story that Trump will be back in office by the end of march and that a revolution is on the way. While I'm OK with both, I doubt that either will happen. I really want a multi-state secession from the Midwest. That would shake things up a bit.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234