Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Patriots indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd9 View Post
    They also stormed the Capital during the Kavenaugh hearings. Don't remember them calling it sedition then...
    There is only one cure.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

It was far from a coup. It was missing a ton of elements that would make it a coup. It was just a bunch of protestors that were let closer and things got a little rough. There have been real rougher protests in other countries. I hope we never have those kinds of protests.
    "May the odds be ever in America's favor"

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    https://www.wgal.com/article/woman-w...liams/35251405

Rioters and thieves. Maybe even a traitor for attemping to sell to hostile foreign government?

The actions of the people in this riot (perhaps even coup attempt) have brought shame and dishonor upon us. We are supposed to stand for rule of law, honor, limited government and respect for the rights of the individual.
    Appeared to be an orchestrated event to discredit any resistance to the left. I don't believe for a minute that someone thought the could sell some random laptop to Russian intelligence... More left spin
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Too bad she wasn't arrested for aggravated assault or kidnapping. She would be on the street by now.
    I wish she had done something else to that horrible witch besides steal her laptop.

(York County)

I tend to agree that if this was a coup attempt, the folks executing it were not prepared to go the way they would have to be to do so. Mostly rage at the establishment, but elements of careful coordination will likely make the sedition charges stick.

As for Pelosi, she is everything to hate in the establishment elite. She comes from a Baltimore political machine famiy, has been in power for something like 50 years, and master at manipulation (both public and parlimentary procedure). However the clock is against her and her entire generation of 1960s liberals. All of that generation will be gone within the next few years.

Those of you who have observed that the Antifa crowd in Portland are not getting nearly the same hatred as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, etc... are correct.

There is a double standard in the media. All I can say is that Portland is not close to the seat of our nation's power and the rioters in the Capitol were. So if you hear tons of hysteria about the right and only a mummer about the leftists, it's no wonder to me.

My contention is that these "wonderful patriots" (sarcasm intended) in DC with all of their rage, their attack on our institution of government, hatred and plain bigotry in plain view have poisoned any meaningful message there may have been in their protest. They had the right to have their say in a protest, but not what it turned into and as far as I'm concerned all those who took part storming the Capitol deserves prosecution.

It saddens me to see people openly advocating so much hatred and distrust of our system. Thank the internet and all those wonderful trolls out there for the hatred undermining the best system in the world, the USA.
    Last edited by Ecclectic Collector; January 22nd, 2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added amphasis on sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCan99 View Post
    It was far from a coup. It was missing a ton of elements that would make it a coup. It was just a bunch of protestors that were let closer and things got a little rough. There have been real rougher protests in other countries. I hope we never have those kinds of protests.
    Did you not see all the "peaceful protests" all year? For Christ sake, antifa and BLM burned looted and murdered all year and nobody did a fucking thing to stop it.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    Please link me to your outraged post when BLM and antifa attempted to breach the White House and burned the guard shack.

No need. Antifa and the White House are one and the same. Proof? Go to www.antifa.com
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    I tend to agree that if this was a coup attempt, the folks executing it were not prepared to go the way they would have to be to do so. Mostly rage at the establishment, but elements of careful coordination will likely make the sedition charges stick.

As for Pelosi, she is everything to hate in the establishment elite. She comes from a Baltimore political machine famiy, has been in power for something like 50 years, and master at manipulation (both public and parlimentary procedure). However the clock is against her and her entire generation of 1960s liberals. All of that generation will be gone within the next few years.

Those of you who have observed that the Antifa crowd in Portland are not getting nearly the same hatred as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, etc... are correct.

There is a double standard in the media. All I can say is that Portland is not close to the seat of our nation's power and the rioters in the Capitol were. So if you hear tons of hysteria about the right and only a mummer about the leftists, it's no wonder to me.

My contention is that these "wonderful patriots" (sarcasm intended) in DC with all of their rage, their attack on our institution of government, hatred and plain bigotry in plain view have poisoned any meaningful message there may have been in their protest. They had the right to have their say in a protest, but not what it turned into and as far as I'm concerned all those who took part storming the Capitol deserves prosecution.

It saddens me to see people openly advocating so much hatred and distrust of our system. Thank the internet and all those wonderful trolls out there for the hatred undermining the best system in the world, the USA.
    How can you trust a system controlled by CNN, MSNBC, Twitter and Facebook.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by djeuch View Post
    No need. Antifa and the White House are one and the same. Proof? Go to www.antifa.com
    Anyone can buy a domain and redirect it to another site. I could buy BabySniffersAnonymous.com and redirect it to the White House site.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierBK View Post
    Anyone can buy a domain and redirect it to another site. I could buy BabySniffersAnonymous.com and redirect it to the White House site.
    But I'm sure the pedo doesn't mind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast