Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Patriots indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    https://www.wgal.com/article/woman-w...liams/35251405

Rioters and thieves. Maybe even a traitor for attemping to sell to hostile foreign government?

The actions of the people in this riot (perhaps even coup attempt) have brought shame and dishonor upon us. We are supposed to stand for rule of law, honor, limited government and respect for the rights of the individual.
    Hmmm an ex-romantic interest said....... yea a source I trust....... not justifying her actions, but that one line makes the rest of the story questionable. BTW, your elitism and bias is showing....

Quote Originally Posted by Calzonewdippingsauce View Post
    While there was a million things this current dystopian government should have been overthrown for years ago, it saddens me that people wanted to do it in the name of a president who doesn*t know or give a shit about them. His followers sat in jail while he pardoned rappers. He didn*t pardon any of the whistleblowers either, which tells me it was never about draining the swap, it was about being king of it.
    Very astute point about the pardons. Interestingly the media paid very little attention to his rapper pardons, even though one of them was a kiddy diddler. My guess would be that they were secretly getting a BLM hard-on when Trump did it. Also does not look good to draw attention to where the real gun control problem is, right before their big push to wipe out the law-abiding gun owners.

(Lehigh County)

Rioters and thieves. Maybe even a traitor for attemping to sell to hostile foreign government?

The actions of the people in this riot (perhaps even coup attempt) have brought shame and dishonor upon us. We are supposed to stand for rule of law, honor, limited government and respect for the rights of the individual.
    The rally and march were a fine example of American protesting. Attacking and entering the Capitol was where things went beyond, but if this was a serious coup attempt, there would be a lot of dead and injured on both sides, likely including the likes of Pelosi, and certain others...

From watching the videos, I would suggest well over half of the folks that went into the Capitol did not even realize they were breaking the law, just by entering, once the barricades were moved. If you got in by crawling thru a broken window, you should know you are in the wrong, but if you went in the main door along with a parade of others, you may have just been swept along.

There was a hard core, that was leading the charge and it is these characters that need to be identified and prosecuted. Not surprisingly, I expect a lot of them are not Trump fans...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

this is the kind of quisling attitude from boomers that got us into the situation we are currently in. you sound like the kind of guy that would be ok with "sensible" gun control. there is no HONOR anymore when the people that are voting against you want you dead and destroyed. get off your pompous horse

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    It's not about Trump, he's just a figurehead or representative, so he's been the target of the left.
    Our government has been seized through misinformation, voter manipulation and election fraud, as a patriot I am 100% in favor of taking it back by force if necessary.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ray h again.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    The rally and march were a fine example of American protesting. Attacking and entering the Capitol was where things went beyond, but if this was a serious coup attempt, there would be a lot of dead and injured on both sides, likely including the likes of Pelosi, and certain others...

From watching the videos, I would suggest well over half of the folks that went into the Capitol did not even realize they were breaking the law, just by entering, once the barricades were moved. If you got in by crawling thru a broken window, you should know you are in the wrong, but if you went in the main door along with a parade of others, you may have just been swept along.

There was a hard core, that was leading the charge and it is these characters that need to be identified and prosecuted. Not surprisingly, I expect a lot of them are not Trump fans...
    I agree with this, but it does piss me off that there is a huge double standard for what is considered a violent riot. They did absolutely nothing to the people in Portland that tried to burn down a federal building after attempting to barricade agents inside. Still a federal crime and also attempted murder. They also took over part of Seattle for Christ sake.

I think the people that broke into the Capitol building while congress was in session got off easy. I'm surprised they weren't cut down with automatic gunfire. I'm not saying that's what should have happened but I really thought they would use serious firepower to protect our idiot rulers.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I agree with this, but it does piss me off that there is a huge double standard for what is considered a violent riot. They did absolutely nothing to the people in Portland that tried to burn down a federal building after attempting to barricade agents inside. Still a federal crime and also attempted murder. They also took over part of Seattle for Christ sake.

I think the people that broke into the Capitol building while congress was in session got off easy. I'm surprised they weren't cut down with automatic gunfire. I'm not saying that's what should have happened but I really thought they would use serious firepower to protect our idiot rulers.
    C'mon man, shoot them in the knee.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Please link me to your outraged post when BLM and antifa attempted to breach the White House and burned the guard shack. Or burned St John*s church. Or damaged federal buildings around the country. I*ll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    Please link me to your outraged post when BLM and antifa attempted to breach the White House and burned the guard shack. Or burned St John*s church. Or damaged federal buildings around the country. I*ll wait.
    They also stormed the Capital during the Kavenaugh hearings. Don't remember them calling it sedition then...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast