Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: 84 million votes.......embarrassing fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    The ballots were on paper. Then scanned to count. Where are these 84 million ballots? It would make an enourmous stack of paper. Certainly a stack of lost/changed ballots would be filling warehouses somewhere.

Hint: the vote was fair and counted as such. How many fraud lawsuits were dismissed for lack of evidence? Over 60?

The only stealing of the vote attempted was by the now departed president.

Its over. Drink whatever tea you want, but I'm tired of this crap.
    Then leave.

Bye felicia.

(Bucks County)

How many fraud lawsuits were dismissed for lack of examining the evidence?
    FIFY
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lancaster County)

81,281,502 ballots. How many actual unique voters. That's the issue. No way to validate. And many scientists say it's statistically improbable.

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    81,281,502 ballots. How many actual unique voters. That's the issue. No way to validate. And many scientists say it's statistically improbable.
    Plus the fact that he is the first man to ever win the presidency without taking Ohio and Florida. He didn't campaign. He could never get more than 30 people at a rally. There were hardly any yard signs out for him. And he was more popular than Obama? Good grief, the fix was in and all he needed was the election workers in 5 states to stuff enough ballots into the machines for him. Look, JFK was killed in the open and there was even a patsy who was also killed, so fixing an election was no big deal. There is a gigantic myth that there is no corruption in America, but reality says otherwise.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

There will always be those who will defend their corruption with "the end justifies the means" and "for the greater good".

When children are incapable of understanding the reason for something, they get "I'm your parent and you'll do as I say". It's for their own good. Politicians think they have understanding that we do not, and employ the same parent-child formula.

Trump was bad for the USA in the long run. It was for our own good. See?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

The ballots were on paper. Then scanned to count. Where are these 84 million ballots? It would make an enourmous stack of paper. Certainly a stack of lost/changed ballots would be filling warehouses somewhere.

Hint: the vote was fair and counted as such. How many fraud lawsuits were dismissed for lack of evidence? Over 60?

Yeah - you can go ahead an be OK with being told to sit down and STFU by the Elitist POSs in Washington - not me - that's the crap I'm tired of.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Driswalds View Post
    When the day comes when you must show identification and dip your finger in dye to vote in all states will be the day fraud will be averted.
    That's racist
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

Quote Originally Posted by arrowtech View Post
    Why did Trump not concede immediately? Because the level of voter support for him was so overwhelming, the system HAD to to compensate in a big way. And because Trump IS a creature of the system, and does what he is told, he had to make it look like he was
    protesting the outcome. As far as the system is concerned, they could use this Scenario to drive a wedge between *the people* even deeper. A win win! Biden getting more votes than Obama had previously and didn*t really even campaign? Cut me a break...Hell, Trump got more votes than any prior president. Democrats and never Trumpers make me laugh. And please don*t suggest that I*m a *Trumptard*...it*s that I don*t vote for any baby killing and child molesting communist. Very soon, we will witness the fruits of this hellish installation. Anyway, I doubt that Trump cares all that much about this...it*s all about money and power...if the system was able to use Trump to their advantage he would still be in. Did you ever wonder why the Democrats never ran Bernie Sanders? These elections aren*t about politics because the left/right paradigm is smoke and mirrors. As long as you*re concentrating on that idea, you won*t pay attention to what*s really going on.
    Funny you mention that. My finisher (a black guy) said today, trump won big.
    It was stolen by the people behind the curtain, the ones you dont know or ever heard of.
    The ones that really run the world, and our politicians.

Every point in your post is 100% wrong. And yet you think you are the smartest person in the room, because of a Treasonous media.

Take a hike and leave.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast