Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: 84 million votes.......embarrassing fraud

Quote Originally Posted by RobW View Post
    This is old news guys. From December:

"We are unclear as to what data the legislators used for this most recent *analysis.* But the only way to determine the number of voters who voted in November from the SURE system is through the vote histories. At this time, there are still a few counties that have not completed uploading their vote histories to the SURE system. These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters. The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.

"This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year*s presidential election. When exposed to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.

"To put it simply, this so-called analysis was based on incomplete data."

That doesn't mean there weren't any shenanigans and I think the open hearing is a good idea. I'm not accepting the rebuttal case at face value (hardly!) but you can't make assertions without addressing it, especially not five weeks after the fact. It smacks of opportunism.
    It doesn't strike you as insane to simultaneously declare that (a) the election was rigorously conducted under stringent rules and the results are beyond question, and (b) by December, the Democrat-dominated areas still couldn't say how many people voted?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

If you think 80 million people voted for President Potato Head you are the problem not the solution.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It doesn't strike you as insane to simultaneously declare that (a) the election was rigorously conducted under stringent rules and the results are beyond question, and (b) by December, the Democrat-dominated areas still couldn't say how many people voted?
    I'm not declaring anything. I posted data and a press release. I am just pointing out where the good guys are getting a little overheated about spurious claims based on questionable data.

If you are asking my position on the election I would say that IMO the questionable policies implemented due to Covid-19 favored Biden.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    The ballots were on paper. Then scanned to count. Where are these 84 million ballots? It would make an enourmous stack of paper. Certainly a stack of lost/changed ballots would be filling warehouses somewhere.

Hint: the vote was fair and counted as such. How many fraud lawsuits were dismissed for lack of evidence? Over 60?

The only stealing of the vote attempted was by the now departed president.

Its over. Drink whatever tea you want, but I'm tired of this crap.
    The ballots were not numbered or cancelled after each is tabulated. What guarantee was there that the ones in a heavily Democrat area, like Phiilly, were not just tabulated twice, or maybe even three times, after the observers were told to leave? Why aren't ballots cancelled or marked after being tabulated. If I'm in error on this, please let me know how that would not be possible. Otherwise, go suck on a tailpipe.

(Berks County)

I couldn't find the thread on election fraud so I'll drop this here. And we know this happened in PA. So we should all just shrug our shoulders and say, "Oh well"?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...e-law-n2583783

It*s not going to overturn the results of the 2020 election, but a judge has ruled that the Virginia Board of Elections broke the law during the 2020 cycle. The board had permitted ballots without postmarks that arrived three days after Election Day to be counted through a proposed rule change last summer. The legal challenge was filed by the Public Interest Legal Foundation, who called the decision a big win for the rule of law (via Daily Caller)
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bradford County)

Just a devils advocate question: what happens if - say - sometime later this year, one of two things happen:

(1) some challenges manage to worm their way up to scotus and they rule that in some or perhaps all of the contested states, unconstitutional changes occurred that allowed large numbers of ballots/votes to be counted that *should* have been disqualified? I'm not talking about a few hundred or a thousand here or there, I mean hundreds of thousands. Enough to have potentially altered the outcome. So we have a president inaugurated and sitting in office while we actually have scotus rulings essentially declaring him illegitimate?

or, (2) election workers or others actually turn up irrefutable proof - not suspicions or affidavits, but *something* so dramatic or in your face that it can't simply be brushed aside by anyone, even the msm. Something that proves to everyone, even the doubters, that hundreds of thousands of votes were illegally counted for Biden or switched in some battleground states; again, enough to alter the outcome. And Biden already inaugurated and sitting in office.

What mechanism short of actual revolution exists to address either scenario? I don't believe anything can now overturn the results of the so-called 2020 election.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Just a devils advocate question: what happens if - say - sometime later this year, one of two things happen:

(1) some challenges manage to worm their way up to scotus and they rule that in some or perhaps all of the contested states, unconstitutional changes occurred that allowed large numbers of ballots/votes to be counted that *should* have been disqualified? I'm not talking about a few hundred or a thousand here or there, I mean hundreds of thousands. Enough to have potentially altered the outcome. So we have a president inaugurated and sitting in office while we actually have scotus rulings essentially declaring him illegitimate?

or, (2) election workers or others actually turn up irrefutable proof - not suspicions or affidavits, but *something* so dramatic or in your face that it can't simply be brushed aside by anyone, even the msm. Something that proves to everyone, even the doubters, that hundreds of thousands of votes were illegally counted for Biden or switched in some battleground states; again, enough to alter the outcome. And Biden already inaugurated and sitting in office.

What mechanism short of actual revolution exists to address either scenario? I don't believe anything can now overturn the results of the so-called 2020 election.
    I don't know but there are a lot of disgruntled people in this country right now, more than anything I have seen and the 'elite' know it and are trying to figure their way out without giving in to us. They are scared and their fears are not unwarranted, I believe that all we need is good leadership and we'll have a coup.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

As I understand it the founders wrote framed constitution so that somebody has to be sworn in on January 20th (or whatever day is set forth in law at the time) and once it happens it is over for four years. That was done on purpose to prevent prolonged debates or physical battles over who won the election. In most respects, someone is better than no one, at least in the long term survival of the republic.

Even if Joe and Kamala went on CNN and laid out in fine detail how they stole the election, with charts, graphs and videos, nothing can be done other than impeachment at this point. That, and a subsequent removal from office by the senate would simply trigger the Presidential line of succession, so there is no way to make Trump President unless Kamala picks him to her VP choice after Joe is gone.

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't know but there are a lot of disgruntled people in this country right now, more than anything I have seen and the 'elite' know it and are trying to figure their way out without giving in to us. They are scared and their fears are not unwarranted, I believe that all we need is good leadership and we'll have a coup.
    I sincerely hope that the conservatives in this country can somehow begin to reach the "low information voters" as well as the current Democrat party does. If the uninformed masses can be exposed to the conservative message without the overtones of hatred that the media spins on top of it, I believe that many will willingly vote the liberals out of office.

I'm not sure how they do that with liberals controlling traditional media and big tech?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    You mean a counter-coup. The coup already happened. It needs to be rectified.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345