Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Quo Vadis Honor Defense?

I went looking for the Honor Defense website, only to find it doesn’t seem to exist anymore. Honor Guard pistols are listed on plenty of vendor sites, but as not available. But I can’t find a story about anything happening to the company. Can someone enlighten me as to what their situation is? Thanks, Z

Default Re: Quo Vadis Honor Defense?

Probably faded into obscurity then finally out of business like most other gun manufacture start ups do. They had a few law suits against them since 2017 for manufacturing defects that made the firearms unsafe. Their plan of trying to lie their way out of the fact their handguns were not drop safe and sub par ended up blowing up in their faces. The companies PR person or owner was a real dick and it could be seen in a lot of his responses back to people after reviews or trade show coverage on YouTube from day one.

Personally I think they bit off way more then they could chew from the start by trying to half ass copy the S&W Shield with a few cosmetic and internal changes which ended up making them unsafe and then claiming it was a superior self defense gun to the Shield anytime that was mentioned. At that time the Shield was the best selling personal defense pistols on the market and was nearing the 1 million sold number which is huge in the firearm world.

Their whole "designed with the input of Navy Seal" crap just wasn't enough to keep them going.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/1...p-controversy/
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 20th, 2021 at 06:27 AM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Quo Vadis Honor Defense?

Well said. I was going to give an abbreviated version of above, but that nails it.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington